BY BH COSMETICS #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
BEST STARTERS KIT, it has everything you need for doing your makeup to your face eyebrows eyeshadow to that perfect highlight
Allyssa G.
Decatur
I have every brush I could server ask for in this set. They are soft and blend well and I got them on sale for about 25 bucks
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
I have had these brushes for 2 years now and they have never she'd and they blend so good. Good brushes for a Good price
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister but she loved them so I had to get myself one as well. They work great!
Courtney R.
Lavalette
Love these brushes. They have everything you need in this set. The price is great for the amount of brushes you get.
Melissa A.
Oceanside, CA
Their brushes are super inexpensive I think I bought this set for $20. I love the brushes because they don’t shed.
Mariyah N.
I love the brushes soooo much. It’s very affordable. I use some of them every day but I have test all of them out.
Janet V.
Las Vegas , NV
I loved these a lot. They were very useful and a real good price. My makeup looks amazing thanks to these brushes.
Ettiennette M.
I love this brush set! I wish it had a few countour brushes, the brushes are soft and durable! Overall I love it!
Jeni b.
Newark, NJ
I like by cosmetics brushes, they are soft they blend easily... they affordable and they dont shed easy to clean.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.