BY BH COSMETICS #16 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Ines G.
This was my first brush set from bh cosmetics. Now I've got 3 more and a travel size. Bh cosmetics brushes are good quality at a good price.
Yulissa M.
Hackensack , NJ
This is the set of brushes that I got but there are pink and I am in love with them because they were low in price and they work great !
Esther W.
Aloha, OR
I love these brushes! They're so amazing & soft! I use the highlight brush every time I wear makeup since I don't always do eyeshadow lol
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I absolutely loved this set. It was at an amazing price and the quality was great. So helpful to help start learning how to do my makeup.
Sara H.
Los Angeles, CA
Super soft, no shedding, no exposed glue, looks nice and for a fairly full set of brushed at a lost cost I would definitely recommend.
PAMELA C.
Sacramento, CA
If you're new to the makeup world, this is a fantastic set to get started with. Keep an eye out for sales and get this even cheaper! đź‘Ť
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
I don’t use every brush from this collection, but almost! The brushes are great quality & very durable, defiantly on par w morphe!
Mikaela B.
Dallas, TX
These brushes are great starter brushes because they are incredibly soft and cheap. They are dense and apply makeup beautifully.
Charmaine W.
This was an amazing value. You have every brush you will need for face and eyes. It was very affordable and was delivered quick.
Ana-Maria M.
Williamston, NC
This is a steal! The brushes are great quality for the price! I use these daily and have never had a problem with any shedding.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.