BY BH COSMETICS #20 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
I really enjoy these brushes! These were my first ever brush purchase. They are very affordable and are good quality! I've had this brushes for a year now and only one has shed. I would recommend this to those who want various types of brushes but are on a budget.
Anjeline C.
Beaverton, OR
I love this brush set!! First of all the price for 36 brushes is such a steal. They are so soft and glides nicely against my face. I have sensetive skin so I really needed a nice, afforable set of brushes. I highly recommend these if you are on a budget!
Adeola O.
Dolton, IL
I ordered this brush last week from the bh cosmetics site and I'm so in love with it already , the brushes are very soft , it's very adorable it's on like 30 I believe , it's very easy to use and you just have a variety of brushes ..
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
It's been a month I have purchased these brushes online and I love them great quality and affordable. I actually ordered the 24 piece but they are both very similar. First time I have any makeup brushes and I love them
Hannah H.
Ingalls, IN
My first ever brush set I've bought! For $32 for 36 brushes, it's super worth it. The brushes are soft and do their job like none other I've ever owned! They don't shed at all too and there's a brush for EVERYTHING!
Gabriela B.
Banner Elk, NC
These brushes are great they don't seem to shed like other brushes and are very soft. So glad I bought them on sale from their site. They are a great value for their price. I very satisfied I would recommend them.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I bought these brushes for $15 when the site had a 50% off sale! Cheapest set of brush ever! They are amazing so soft the bristles don't fall of and the carrying case is definitely a plus for travel!
Maranda B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these brushes. It was my first full brush set and I still use a lot of them. They haven't ever shed, broken, or anything. BH Cosmetics is normally hit or miss, but these were definitely a hit.
Andrea G.
A brush for every pore. Lol. They are so soft and I use them every single day. I have used other brushes that end up getting roug towards the end but these are super super soft. I recommend them.
This is my first brush set I ever purchased and I'm in love with it ! It was worth the price! I use it everyday and it's super soft! I will defiantly purchase more! I'm very satisfied with my items I have purchase! I recommend this since it's a very reasonable price
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.