BY BH COSMETICS #18 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
It has every brush you'll ever need and then some. They aren't the best quality on some, but they get the job done. There aren't enough blending brushes, but in my opinion there never is
Clarissa S.
Brownsville, TX
BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set I actually have this set of brushes and to be honest all 36 of them do come in handy. I absolutely love them, they are very smoth on skin also I love them
Candice H.
This brush set has everything you need as a beginner. It was reasonably priced at about $1 a brush. They also wash really easily and dry quickly. Definitely worth the money!
Ashley A.
New Orleans, LA
These brushes are nice, soft, and good quality-wise. The eyeshadow brushes picks up color very well and the face brushes definitely do their job to give a great beat look.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I absolutely ADORE this brush set. There's a ton of brushes so obviously i don't use all of them on a regular basis, but there are 6-7 brushes that i use every single day and they're some of my fav brushes EVER. And i own a buuuunch of brushes lol. Especially the EYE BRUSHES are amazing! You will be able to create any eyelook you can think of. Only one of them has shed (and quite a lot too). And the big fan brush is amaaazing for contouring. The brushes are also very affordable and great quality. I LOVE THEM
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Great brushes to start doing make up I got these as my birthday gift and i absolutely love them! Like any set that you buy therea some brushes you donnt need or that dont work out for you but for the most part I use almost every single brush, i love these little travel case it comes with i carry it with me everywhere my favorite is the little blending brush for eyeshadow! Great brushes and super cheap !
Audrey B.
warren
I love this brush they are so inexpensive and so high quality. The bristles are so soft and do not fall out. They are worth the money and o would by another set again.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
I absolutely love this brush set. I bought it for $25 off eBay and i was so excited to get it. I wanted to buy a big set of brushes without breaking the bank and that were also cruelty free. I like the look and feel of them and they handle very nicely. They're not cheaply made like I was expecting. The only thing was that they did not label these brushes. You will have to go to their website to figure out what the names/uses of the brushes are. Otherwise these are great quality!
Trula R.
Nashville, TN
These were a Christmas present from my mother year before last. I kept dropping hints like it was no one's business for them. I don't know what all the lower star reviews are talking about. These brushes are worth every penny. I love the different sizes in liner brushes because let's be honest: Some people need a different size brush to do things. Like me, I use the smaller angled liner brush to to my cat-eye and it works amazing! I use the big one for like a dip brow so that I don't have to buy a special brush for them. These are 100% my go to brushes - even if I don't care for the foundation brush that came in the pack.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
I love my set. Haven't shed on me yet I've had it for a few months now only used a few brushes not all. My favorite is the fluffy fan brush. I've washed it ones so far and have not shed while washing. Very soft. I like the bag it looks like a clutch. The only thing I did not like about it was that the smell was intoxicating. When I first got it I left it in my room and when I came back in my room the smell was strong and intoxicating.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.