BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

How can I get this product for free?
BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set Almost all but 7 of my brushes are ten years old. I’m looking for an extensive set of brushes that are soft, do not shed much, and are worth the money... I tend to buy a LOT of#bhcosmetics products so I’m not against buying a brush set from them. I’m curious if their 36pc brush set holds up to all these questions?
Wow se ven realmente hermosa, también se ve que son hechas de un material bueno,me gustaría tenerlas ✨❤️
Start your review of BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie S.
Chambersburg, PA
BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set uploaded by Leslie S.
this is the best set of brushes, they are super good, the hairs do not come out. they have all the brushes that a professional as a beginner could need ... they are very good and practical 💯BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
These are really great for the price, and has a good variety of brush sizes and types. These would be perfect for someone who doesn’t have many brushes. That said, with so many brushes included, a few are pretty similar to each other (not necessarily a bad thing). The brush wrap is nice to keep them together but the wrap has a bit of a cheap feel. The brushes are better quality than the wrap is.
Audrey B.
warren
I love this brush they are so inexpensive and so high quality. The bristles are so soft and do not fall out. They are worth the money and o would by another set again.
Claudia D.
Washington, DC
BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set uploaded by Claudia D.
This was really a wonderful brush set I have had it now for over 5 years. I use my angle eyebrow brush on a daily basis. I recommend the to everyone! The precision and quality is on point. I love this collection, with all the brush included the possibilities is endless!
member-1ecaf
I absolutely loved this set. It was at an amazing price and the quality was great. So helpful to help start learning how to do my makeup.
Samantha C.
Omaha
This brush set is absolutely amazing! All of the brushes are high quality, and there is a large variety of different types of brushes. The price is a total steal for the amount of brushes you get. I would highly recommend this brush set. You will not be disappointed.
Kelly C.
Bluefield, WV
These brushes are so amazing. I have purchased for my daughter and myself. I would definitely buy these again and at the price you get them for it's amazing how great the quality is
Makayla W.
Hampstead, MD
the assortment of brushes in this kit is AMAZING, there’s a brush for anything you can think of! the bristles aren’t the softest ever, but still very high quality!
corrin R.
Marlboro, NJ
I absolutely love these brushes. They aren’t very expensive, but they are really good quality! They are sturdy and come with the handiest brush wrap!
Kathy R.
Maitland, FL
This was my very first brush set, I love it because it was a complete set, lots of eye brushes but i disliked that they shed as much as they did... they lasted pretty long I would say and the value wasn't bad either... I wouldn't purchase this set again because of the shedding but I'm glad to say that bh has alot more brush sets and there awsome quality while also being inexpensive...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britani B.
Avondale, AZ
il y a un an
Evangelina V. il y a un an
They are definitely worth it and so affordable I recommend bh cosmetic brushes they are amazing 🙌🏻