BY BH COSMETICS

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

• Would these be Good for stage makeup and what instant bru...1 Answers
  • How I can got this brushs please2 Answers
  • I BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set i would really l...1 Answers
Haley E.
Fayetteville
I am in love with this product! The brushes are so soft! When I got them they had plastic cover on the brushes 👍 also after washing they dried very nice. The last thing is the case they come in is very nice! So I have nothing bad to say about this product and in fact these brushes are nicer than some of the very nice bushes I have. I totally think you should invest in this product! 🙌
Peyton L.
This is not a bad brush set for starting out.
I purchased this on BH cosmetics during a sale around the holidays and I believe I only spent about $20, I believe it retails for more without the sale, but if you were to purchase, it is something I would wait on a sale for because BH constantly has sales and you should get the most savings.
I didn’t necessarily ever use all 36 brushes, but it was a great starter for me when getting more into makeup and wanting to play with blending and contouring and all of the different makeup techniques.
The brushes are fairly good quality for the price that you pay, they have a solid weight to them and do nicely apply product to your face.
I would recommend this to anyone starting out in makeup just to get more familiar with brushes and how they work.
Jasmine p.
Independence
I love this set! I am able to create whatever look I want with that professional finished look. I have had this set for over 3 years now and as much as I need a new set, I have taken care of these well enough that they still get the job done! These are the only brushes I have ever owned and I am seriously impressed!
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
I absolutely adore this kit!! I use it everyday for every look! Wish there was a few more blending brushes but that’s it! Leaves my makeup look flawless and feels soft on the skin and the case it great quality and perfect size
Esme D.
Buford, GA
My boyfriend bought this 36 piece brush set for Christmas and I’m in love. The bristles are so soft on my face and they apply my makeup so perfectly. I know they were definitely worth the price and BH cosmetics very often has discounts so I would go out and get one of these ASAP!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love these brushes!! The first real brush set I’ve ever bought and it’s got everything! Stippling brush, fan brush, eye brushes (a ton of them) and a good amount of face brushes for powdering, contouring, highlighting, etc. the case is super pretty too!
Amanda C.
If you are starting to play with makeup defiantly get your hands on this set. So good brings soooo many brushes plus the roller the roller is very nice quality doesn’t feel cheap at all. The brushes are bomb bh has a great selection of amazing brushes
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
Got this as a Christmas present and I️ wasn’t too sure about the brushes at first because well I️ wasn’t familiar with this brand BUT I️ went ahead and played with them. They are very nice brushes!! There’s a lot of brushes that you don’t “necessarily need” but there are also some good ones that you can use for eyeshadow, bronzer and blush!! This is really good compared to Morphe or any other brand. For the price and the amount of brushes that was packed inside I’m definitely pleased!!! 10/10
Dehonna J.
I received this product as a gift and I really like it! This is my first brush set and I think the brushes work pretty well. I haven't used all the brushes yet but I plan to. This was actually pretty cheap for a brush set. So I would recommend it if your looking for a cheap brush set. Its best to get it when its on sale. 🌹✨✨ #GiftCrush BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set
Danielle H.
Wichita, KS
It always seems like a scame when you buy huge bundles of makeup brushes for cheap- but I can be honest in saying BH Cosmetics have great quality for the price. I've only had a few causalties from the set, and I have had it for 3 years now! O didn't use ALL of the brushes but I still have a good portion of them and I love them. Some have been replaced by higher quality brushes, but fir someone who is looking to build their collection and start doing makeup more often, this is a great set. All of the eye brushes continue to be my go tos.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.
Sirine S.
mahdia
How I can got this brushs please
Cristy H.