BY BH COSMETICS #23 in Makeup Brush Sets

The 36 Pcs Ultimate Brush Set includes an array of brushes for eyes, face, and lips in an easy fold up case!

Meagan G.
This is the first brush set I purchased. After years of use, most of the brushes are still intact. The price and value for this set is amazing. For anyone who is just getting started with makeup, this set has everything you need for a great price. I would only suggest having backup foundation brushes because those are the ones that gave out quickly for me but I still got a lot of use out of them.
Haley E.
Fayetteville
I am in love with this product! The brushes are so soft! When I got them they had plastic cover on the brushes 👍 also after washing they dried very nice. The last thing is the case they come in is very nice! So I have nothing bad to say about this product and in fact these brushes are nicer than some of the very nice bushes I have. I totally think you should invest in this product! 🙌
⭐Fernanda⭐ S.
Orlando
I have had these brushes for 4 years they have held up great. I used this to start makeup and to have everything that I might possibly use only one brush out of the whole set shed like crazy but it was something I could over look. I love the brush holder it’s great for traveling and it has come along with me for many trips including to Peru and Brazil
Breanna C.
Brookshire, TX
I absolutely adore this kit!! I use it everyday for every look! Wish there was a few more blending brushes but that’s it! Leaves my makeup look flawless and feels soft on the skin and the case it great quality and perfect size
Esme D.
Buford, GA
My boyfriend bought this 36 piece brush set for Christmas and I’m in love. The bristles are so soft on my face and they apply my makeup so perfectly. I know they were definitely worth the price and BH cosmetics very often has discounts so I would go out and get one of these ASAP!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love these brushes!! The first real brush set I’ve ever bought and it’s got everything! Stippling brush, fan brush, eye brushes (a ton of them) and a good amount of face brushes for powdering, contouring, highlighting, etc. the case is super pretty too!
Amanda C.
If you are starting to play with makeup defiantly get your hands on this set. So good brings soooo many brushes plus the roller the roller is very nice quality doesn’t feel cheap at all. The brushes are bomb bh has a great selection of amazing brushes
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
Got this as a Christmas present and I️ wasn’t too sure about the brushes at first because well I️ wasn’t familiar with this brand BUT I️ went ahead and played with them. They are very nice brushes!! There’s a lot of brushes that you don’t “necessarily need” but there are also some good ones that you can use for eyeshadow, bronzer and blush!! This is really good compared to Morphe or any other brand. For the price and the amount of brushes that was packed inside I’m definitely pleased!!! 10/10
Dehonna J.
I received this product as a gift and I really like it! This is my first brush set and I think the brushes work pretty well. I haven't used all the brushes yet but I plan to. This was actually pretty cheap for a brush set. So I would recommend it if your looking for a cheap brush set. Its best to get it when its on sale. 🌹✨✨ #GiftCrush BH Cosmetics 36 pcs Ultimate Brush Set
Samantha C.
Omaha
This brush set is absolutely amazing! All of the brushes are high quality, and there is a large variety of different types of brushes. The price is a total steal for the amount of brushes you get. I would highly recommend this brush set. You will not be disappointed.
Jenna C.
Why do u need so many brushes?
Amanda M.
Bartlesville, OK
I've never herd of these are they really good I find some that don't work I need really good ones
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Are these brushes good ?
Jenny B.
Can someone tell me if these brushes are of good quality? I'm wanting to start a kit and wanted to know if the quality was decent enough for that.
Morgan C.
I have brushes, but the hair falls out of them. Does the hair fall out of these brushes?? I have been looking at them for a little while now.