BY BH COSMETICS

You'll fall in love with this irresistible Smokey eye palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 28 color palette.

BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette
  • "Great eyeshadow pallet gods pigmented too at a reasonable price too. Love this brand " in 65 reviews
  • "YUP! This is a great palette for a great price. The Colors are very pigmented and easy to use for beginners! Love my BH cosmetics palette! " in 6 reviews
Lydia G.
St. George
This palette is beautiful! I was originally drawn to it because of the deep red and purple shades, and this entire palette totally surprised me. The shades aren't especially bold, but they're pigmented, and many of them have a beautiful shine. There are also a few mattes, so if you like to have matte shades for the crease and whatnot, you can still get several gorgeous looks, just using this palette. They sheer out quite a bit when you're blending, but they're super easy to build up. They last long, too; I've been wearing my current look using this palette for about 6 hours now, and it still looks how it did when I first applied it. This is definitely another killer palette from BH Cosmetics, and I absolutely love it.
Paige S.
South Holland, IL
Another palette from bh cosmetics I was disappointed with. Again the shadows are nice, that’s what drove me to purchase this palette. But after receiving this palette I was disappointed. Some shadows are nice and buttery and others are just too powdery.. you really have to build the desired color you want.. which requires a lot of product and fallout.
Dale J.
BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette

I love this palette. Each color is extremely pigmented and blends well with my other products. The formula is buttery smooth. The price is very reasonable and I recommend this palette.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This is an awesome palette!! It's super affordable too! For someone who is more cool toned this is a perfect palette. It's great for those fall and winter looks. The pigment is great, the color choice is a wide range and they do blend out pretty well. In a world filled with warm palettes, it made this mama happy to finally find a good cool toned one!
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
The pigment on this thing is out of this world. Super easy to work with, if you over blend its okay it doesn't look like a total disaster and has such a wide array of colors that you aren't stuck with just a smokey eye, you can get a really pretty neutral look out of it.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I have several of BH Cosmetics palettes and I love them. The colors are gorgeous and richly pigmented. I grab them when they go on sale on the site for $9.99!!! Large palettes, big pans full of product, and for just under $10? Amazing addition to any collection
Meredith L.
I love all BH products. These eyeshadows in my opinion are comparable to morphe. They don’t last as long, but the pay off and blending is very similar. I love these and love that BH always has sales. I love to buy these pallets to give as gifts. The packaging makes these feel as if they are decently high end.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
This is actually my favorite palette that I own. I ordered it online and was nervous that the colors might be too dark to use on a regular basis. However I was pleasantly surprised! Great range of colors some dark come bright. Great pigment, colors haven't stained my brushes. Great price
Jenna C.
Anaheim, CA
Not really for my liking. There isn’t much pigment to them. These are perfect for people who like to do simple make up looks. This I is more like in the middle side so if you like pigment this is not the pallet for you if you don’t like pigment and you just like regular look them this is definitely something you would probably get.
Kristen C.
Edinboro, PA
I got this palette and was skeptical about using it at first. It is wonderful. It has so many different colors that I can use to create a smokey eye or you can even use it for everyday makeup. I use a primer with it and the shadow does not crease or anything!
Angel L.
I love this palette! What are some colors that you frequently use together for your perfect look?
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
Ive been wanting to buy a reasonable priced eyeshadow palette that has good pigmentation and i really like my bh contour pallete and i wanted to know if the pigmentation on this is good?
Andrea T.
How pigmented is this palette? I've been wanting to try it out but I find it very expensive in stores compared to its price online. Also, do you know other inexpensive palettes with these shades? (Looking for a red/wine/purple/browns palette)
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Does anyone else have this palette? What do you think of it? BH Cosmetics 28 Color Smoky Eye Palette