BH Cosmetics 28 Color Eye Shadow Palette

You'll fall in love with this irresistible neutral color eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 28 color palette. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kinshasa K.
I can be honest and say that there is a lot of product in this pallet and amazing for the price! It's similar to morphe but morphe is a little better but not by much!
Alli M.
The BH Cosmetics 28 Color Eye Shadow Palette is high quality and very affordable! They have great pigment and blend beautifully. Occasionally the very lightest colors are a touch chalky, but still able to use. BH Cosmtetics has fantastic sales so if you have been thinking about trying them, check them out online. I have purchased several eyeshadow palettes, brushes, and a train case. Definitely worth checking them out.
Kathi P.
Arlington, TX
Great pigmentation and color range! Lasts all day. & No creasing. Also very afordable! Most are matte but some colors have some shimmer! Good for all skin colors!
cierra m.
love these. they are pigmented but there are a lot of colors that are just the same but lighter/darker. they make great transition colors and make great for a simple neutral look.
Catherine G.
This palette was one of the first in my makeup kit. I could try it with a friend before buying it and do not hesitate to do it because the quality of the shadows is incredible. They blends and pigment very well, this specificity is ideal for transition colors or smokey eyes. They are all matte
Andreus R.
I bought this palette few years ago I stop using it because I didn't make up until now. I like the colors come out on the eyes but if you try it out with finger it won't show up. But I would buy them again because it cheap and I'm not that good with makeup for now.
Kaeli M.
Orem, UT
I love BH Cosmetics! There eyeshadow palettes are always so pigmented, I haven't been disappointed yet with any of their products, they are such a good price. You really get more then you pay for! Which you can't really say about any other makeup brands!
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
This was one of my very first palettes I purchased when I got into makeup. This palette has netral to dark colors. This is a perfect palette for a beginner. Shadows are pigmented and are a good size, so this palette will last long.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati, OH
One of my go to eye shadow palettes. Creamy and very pigmented, and I've been able to create many looks with it. Definitely can't beat it for the price! The colors seem to work well on every skin tone and I always recommend BH cosmetics to anyone looking for eyeshadow pigments
Jaqueline M.
This palette has so many nice eyeshadows and is super affortable. The quality is good, the pigmentation is okay. They do last long and have a nice color payoff. I like this palette because I can create glam and everyday looks.
Brittany W.
Would I need a eye shadow primer and how well are the shadows pigmented?
Tasha M.
Manchester, KY
Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Luisanny D.