BY BH COSMETICS

You'll fall in love with this irresistible neutral color eye shadow palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 28 color palette. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "One of my go to eye shadow palettes. Creamy and very pigmented, and I've been able to create many looks with it. Definitely can't beat it for the price! The colors seem to work well on every skin tone and I always recommend BH cosmetics to anyone looking for eyeshadow pigments " in 20 reviews
  • "Such a great pallet if you love neutral tones! Bh cosmetics always have such affordable products! And the shadows in this pallet are so pigmented, I'm in love!" in 9 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow pallet it's very pigmented. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I'm pale and have made great looks with it. It was matte/ish for me with some shimmer in it. " in 4 reviews
Kiara F.
Memphis , TN
Awesome palette with a lot of neutral color options. The shadows are quite pigmented and blendable. They are also very soft and long lasting. I purchased this palette from the BH cosmetics website. I'd definitely recommend this, as an addition to someone's makeup collection.
Michelle B.
Emmett, ID
I've had this palette for a while and use it frequently. I love how pigmented the colors are and how many different looks I can get with it. I'm a huge fan of B H Cosmetics!
Lindsey C.
Lubbock, TX
I love the pigmentation of the non-matte shades. I even wear them as highlight! The shadow has quite a bit of fallout, but it blends well. The mattes don't have as much pigment as I'd like, but for the price the palette is well worth it!
Jessica L.
Rahway , NJ
Decent quality at a great price. The shadows blend very well, only wish the palette contained more matte shades, especially the darker colors. I use this palette when I want a brown smokey eye or a neutral single color look.
Catherine L.
I absolutely love this palette!! I found pretty much all of the shades to have high, buttery pigment. I cannot believe it is so affordable. I have used so many high end shadows that don't even come close to this. Well done!!
Jazmin G.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this at TJ Maxx and it was really nice for a very affordable and it was an amazing started palette!! I believe I bought it for somewhere around $12 and ever since then I have been amazed by their other products!
Bailey B.
I love these colors and the pigments are strong!! I use these colors the most because my eyes are green and earth-y colors are more my tone! Lasts longer than you'd think! I've purchased so much more and will continue to!
Erica W.
I'd give this a zero star if I could! This palette was my first eyeshadow palette I had ever purchased. It literally rubbed off my eyelids like oil. I absolutely hated it. I wouldn't buy it again
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Although you do get a lot of shadows for the price, they often fall out and shatter easily. I also was disappointed in several as they are not super pigmented. But price is decent.
Tyra G.
Didn't like the quality of these shadows. Little to no pigment and doesn't blend out very well. Very affordable but I wouldn't recommend. Has a mixture of mattes and shimmers.
Brittany W.
Would I need a eye shadow primer and how well are the shadows pigmented?
Tasha M.
Manchester, KY
Are the eye shadows pigmented?
Luisanny D.