BY BH COSMETICS

• Would this be good for fair skin tones? Is it pigmented?1 Answers
  • [product:blushed-neutrals---26-color-eyeshadow-and-blush-...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Richland, MS
Well, thankfully this was a free gift with purchase from BH Cosmetics. If this had been the first eyeshadow I tried from them I probably wouldn’t ever purchase another. That being said, the price is decent for the amount of shadows. I will try using it some more since it has so many good reviews, but so far I just don’t like it. The shades don’t look different on the eye than they do in the pan, the shadows are patchy and a little tough to blend, and holy fallout, Batman!
Tirayshia A.
Opelousas, LA
This palette is great for the price! I purchased it for $14 at Target. I always find myself using the gold shade more than anything. The blushes are really pretty as well you just have to be careful because its easy to put too much on your brush! I would recommend this as a good starter palette!
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
Very pigmented for the price! And I love all the colors, they’re perfect for the natural look so I use it almost everyday! It also includes 5 blush shades, which I also use to add a little color to my cheeks :) definitely recommend! You get all these cute shades for about $11 on eBay or bH cosmetics!!!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
If you don’t have this pallet, you are missing out!! If you don’t own anything BH, you are missing out!! I snatched this product for CHEAP. I love how adorable BH Cosmetics products are. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful! The pallet itself gives you so much product. I don’t have a problem with blending at all, super buttery. For the price, you should have it ALL! I literally fell in love and will always buy from BH. They are an amazing company! I only wish I had a mirror on the pallet, that’s my only complaint but they still deserve FIVE STARS! Xo
Palmira B.
My favorite colors are plums and reds and pinks so when I saw this I fell in love with it and I started using it and oh my God I mean I already love BH Cosmetics but just a formula of these shadows and how well they blend how pigmented they are and how easy they are two to get that pop of color are so amazing the blushes are so pretty summer Matt summer shimmery so I love that it has quite the variety of different shades of pink and burgundy plums it is super affordable so I definitely recommend it I've been having it for a while I'm almost out and I will be buying another one very soon
Nicole K.
Waite Park
I really love this pallet. I love that you can use the bottom 5 shades as blush and also eyeshadow! I love the colors in this pallet, the pink shade is amazing! These shadows have a nice formula and are easy to blend out!!
Haylie F.
Ridge
This is an amazing product to give as a gift! I ordered it for my mom because she was in desperate need of an eyeshadow palette (so much that her old one’s cover is broken and all the shades are almost used up) I just received it and it is beautiful! I haven’t swatched them because it’s a gift to my mom, but knowing bhcosmetics with their other palettes I won’t be shocked if it’s not fantastic! Just by looking at it the quality looks amazing, definitely recommend for the holidays or any day for that matter.
Mary S.
It was just okay. The colors are buildable but sometimes patchy and oh so similar. I ended up giving it to my little sister to play with. They weren’t long lasting and I would not buy this again.
Desiree G.
Colton , CA
This pallet is very pigmented, but there is no mirror inside the pallet which is really urking. The blushes are very pretty but some of them look the same exact shade as the eyeshadows.
Nicoleta D.
Surprise
I love the colors. They are so beautiful. The orange ones are my favorite. They are easy to blend. For a natural look you can use it directly on the lid without primer. For a more intense look you can apply before some primer or concealer or eyeliner . They dont crease . I love that this palette has so much colors and the price is amazing
Haley J.
Clayton, NC
[product:blushed-neutrals---26-color-eyeshadow-and-blush-palette]. Are the colors the same in real life as they look in the photo?
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Would this be good for fair skin tones? Is it pigmented?