BH Cosmetics 15 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 15 piece Rose Gold Brush Set that includes brushes with natural and synthetic fibers with chic auburn quilted carrying case with rose gold latch closure for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices.

Would love to try but is it good for beginners?
I’ve been looking into getting a new brush set and I’m really like the sets from bh cosmetics can anyone tell me how the quality of these brushes are? BH Cosmetics 15 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set
Start your review of BH Cosmetics 15 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set!
For the price of these brushes and the number of brushes I get, these were a steal! I literally use it for every time I gotta put on makeup and the quality of it hasn't deteriorated. Because my skin is super sensitive, these brushes are soft enough that they don't irritate my skin. I'm in love with the color of these brushes, the storage it came with is very handy especially for travel, and all the brushes I need for a full face are met. This was recommended to me by my best friend and definitely passing along the recommendations to everyone else!
BH Cosmetics 15 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set. I hate spending that you closed the review on the BH brush 15 piece set I was give it to this actually by two people that approached myself and my sister in a parking lot of a strip mall and they gave it to us just for answering a couple of questions I have used these brushes to go for the last three to five years and I cannot say although very inexpensive and write for the price of a product is outstanding outstanding so thank you so very much for everything you've done for us
Hialeah, FL
Everyone needs this in their kits. Literally the best brush set you could ever need. I do a lot of makeup for my everyday and creative looks for my makeup page and use these brushes every. Single. Time. I also got this for only $11!! The big brushes are AMAZING and the blending brushes for the eyes are sooooo good!!! I’ve washed them multiple times and they’ve stayed in their same shape. No shedding or anything. It also looks nice in it’s rose gold packaging. I love it so much. Get this if you can.
Newport, NH
BH Cosmetics 15 Piece Rose Gold Brush Set uploaded by Alyssa R.
The set I have is almost the same thing except it's 13 PC's as pictured.. and I LOVE this set.. I use it every single time I do an eye makeup look or for bronzing/blush/setting powders... The only complaint I have is the black plastic is chipping off of 1 of the eye brushes and exposing the wood.. but its still useable.. therefore I didn't take any stars away.. this is a great affordable brush set I would recommend to anybody! Amazing! I think I paid about 24-25$ for 13 PC's.. which is awesome
Tehachapi , CA
This was my all time favorite, go-to brush set. It lasted me for years and I still have a few that have lasted. They were so nice, didn’t fray and they didn’t lose their shape or softness when you washed them. It was a super deal for the 15 pieces and if these are still in stock I’d definitely get them! The brush holder isn’t the best quality but it works well if you travel since they roll up and become easy to store.
This was my first brush set ever. I do love the amount of brushes you get in this set and the variation too. Overall is a very good set for an excellent price, and for a beginner will work wonders because is very usage friendly, right now I own the whole collection of the Luxie brand because is just my preference, but even like that I kept a few brushes from the BH cosmetics set.
Blackwood, NJ
I have this entire brush set as one of my first affordable bunch of brushes I bought. It was nice to have them come in a little holder for each of them and was easy to store away instead of having them out. Bh cosmetics along with elf are decently priced and I recommend their products to anyone who is just starting off on makeup but doesn’t want to splurge on anything high end.
Maitland , FL
I like these brushes, they were soft and the packaging was beautiful. They are better than most of your cheap brands which is awsome, if I had to improve this product I would improve on the shedding of this product. I would definitely recommend this brush set for a beginner, because it literally has pretty much every brush you would need to do a full face of makeup...
Chittenango, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this brush set thinking I was going to love it, but I just couldn’t! I found that while a lot of these brushes are great, the brushes that are supposed to be dense for liquid foundation, concealer, etc. were not dense enough! I bought this mostly to have options for my liquid foundation and concealer and now can’t even use it for that purpose. Super disappointing.
Cudahy, WI
I think this brush set is great for starting out. I typically do very natural and simple looks and this brush kit gives me everything I need. The brushes feel really nice and luxurious for the price. Like any brush there can be fallout but I use these pretty often and I don’t experience a lot of bristles falling out too often.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
carnegie, ok
il y a 4 mois
Lyreitza C. • il y a 4 mois
Yes! It is....
Buxton
il y a 8 mois
Christina L. • il y a 8 mois
I own this set, it's been almost a year and they are still very soft and have little to no shedding. I've washed them many times too. Some BH sets I've heard not so great things but this set is beautiful and performs well. They blend well. I think I've reviewed them on here or if not i need too.