BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Kat M.
I have had this brush set for about three years now and highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good quality brush set for cheap. They are easy to clean and keep shape after drying. Only thing is that the glue tends to unstick after a few years (which is fine if you ask me!) Great set for beauty beginners.
Carli I.
Columbus, OH
Great quality brushes for a super affordable price. Super soft, great eyeshadow blending brush. They do not shed at all, I’ve washed them multiple times and they dry like they’re brand new. Also comes with a cute traveling case that’s super convenient
Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
It is a good set of brushes because it brings a variety of eyes and face brushes, their hairs are soft and easy to use do not think because that a martyrdom make up with an instrument that weighs you but is a good product.

Es buen set de brochas porque trae una variedad de brochas de ojos y cara, sus pelos son suaves y facil de utilizar no pensan porque eso un martirio maquillarte con un instrumento que te pese pero es un buen producto.
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
The packaging is so super pretty. The brushes do smell like chemicals when they first arrive but after washing them it’s fine. They’re soft and they do have minimal shedding but it’s not bad. I would recommend they work amazing!
Shartay A.
north America
They look so pretty and soft! I would love to try them out. Some are so soft though that they don't pick anything up but I'm hoping these aren't those kind.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I have this brush set which btw I won in a giveaway on Instagram! (Adalberta04) and I LOVE them! They're super soft and blend the makeup perfectly! Idk the price I think it's like 15$ but it comes with 14 brushes and they're really good totally recommend!
Ana M.
Arvin, CA
Amazing brushes. Can we talk about the pricing? These brushes are super affordable and very good quality in my opinion. Recently bought a set and it is my daily go to. I am super satisfied and will defiantly buy more
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
Used it only a few times but I love it the packaging is so cute makes me want to smile it is durable and the brushes are very smooth feeling on the skin worth the money received as Christmas gift
Candace Y.
Columbia SC
This was my first set of “nice” make up brushes! I love them! They are so pretty and refined looking! They apply makeup beautifully (I always struggled with eyeshadow fall out in the past) I love the fact they care in a very travel friendly case. Furthermore I snagged them on a sale ( which BH has sales often) on top of their already super affordable price tag! Looking forward to trying more products from BHcosmetics.BH Cosmetics 14 Piece BH Signature Brush Set
Scarlet A.
Los Angeles
Best bushes ever! When I first got them, I was very concerned about the quality because they were very cheap. One they arrive, I fell in love. The brushes were very soft and did they job very well. 100% recommendable.
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!