BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Love A.
I love this brush set! Not only is the container and quality of the brushes fantastic, but it also comes with all the essential eye and face brushes. I was specifically looking for an eyeshadow blending brush, and the one that comes with this kit is amazing. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND especially if you are a beginner to the world of makeup brushes. Very affordable too, and the site is always having sales and coupons.
Cassidy L.
Brooklyn, NY
My cousin gifted this brush set to me, and I briefly tested a few of them for fun. They are definitely incredibly soft and when I tested the eyeshadow brushes, they worked great. My personal makeup skills are not up to par, but with practice and the help of these brushes, I'm sure I can get a spot on look. The case it comes in is also super cute. However, I will say that it would be more helpful for newbies like me if the actual purpose and type of brush was printed on the brush. There are numbers and a list with the numbers and their corresponding brush name on the website, but it would be less of a hassle to have it on the actual brush.
Rachel C.
Neenah, WI
These are incredible! I've had them for about a year now and only one ferrule is starting to detach from the handle, but that was an accident on my end. The brushes are soft and deposit color well. These sets come with a really great variety so if you're someone looking to start a brush collection or if you're looking to expand it, these are a great option for you. I love that they come with the travel case, too!
Anastacia C.
For starters the container it comes in is so cute. I love the idea of a brush holder container rather than the brush by itself or in a plastic bag. So aside from getting a whole set of brushes you are also getting a cute little place to hold them for you. You cant beat the price, it is a steal for all the brushes you get and the quality of the brushes are great. Thwy dont feel cheap.
Chloe G.
Dalton, GA
I bought these about a year ago, mainly for the brush cup as I was about to be traveling. BH Cosmetics was having a sale and I got a brush cup containing 14 brushes for like 11 dollars versus a Sigma brush cup, with NO brushes, for somewhere around 25. So of course, I bought these. Needless to say, I tried the brushes and now I use many of them every single morning. They are excellent brushes and because of them I have bought many more brushes from BH Cosmetics and loved all of them.
Kayla G.
Norfolk, VA
Just got these in the mail friday cause I had been looking for some brushes that weren't too expensive! These work so well and only $20. Not bad at all! I ordered them on the website! Fast shipping. I have ordered from them before and everything comes great! I love the packaging. The white and gold. So cute. :)
Mia k.
I have been using these brushes for a while now. they are amazing! i love them so much. they could offer a fan brush or something in the kit but theres just about everything you need and its a very good value this set contains my all time favorite blending brush! also these brushes don't shed
Madiha K.
Chicago , IL
I bought these brushes online from BH cosmetics last year when they were on sale. Their quality is great; therefore instead of spending hundreds of dollars on high-end brushes, I decided to try these and they worked for me. I would buy them again but if you are a professional makeup artist then you can consider buying something better than these.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I bought these about six months ago and have experienced no shedding almost at all (my Ulta brush is only a month older and is shedding like CRAZY). They work well and cover a wide range of uses, however there are not all your essential brushes in here, but for twenty bucks I wouldn't expect that. Very satisfied.
Sofia B.
I love their brushes sooo much!! Their brushes are really affordable, super cute and they work great, sometimes when I can't get high end brushes I go to their website and buy a lot of their sets, they have 10-11-12-20 pieces per set and they always come with a case or something, I really recommend BH cosmetics, one of the best brand at a affordable price I've ever used, even better than some high end brands
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!