BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Abby W.
Sand Springs, OK
I got a brush set from BH about a month ago and I have been loving how soft they are on the face and how well they put the product on my face. I want to buy more brushes from them in the future so I'm sure I will.
Kreystine G.
I love bh brushes, good quality and super affordable, I tried these brushes out when I first got into makeup and was exploring different brands & love it! I recommend bh to my friends especially their brushes!
Joanna S.
Aurora
This was the first set of brushes I bought from bh. The price is reasonable for the quality. They are so easy to apply your makeup with. I use them every time I do my makeup.
Vivica M.
Shafter
These brushes are amazing they were definitely worth the price. I love the fluffy blending brush for eyeshadow works to blend the crease. I would totally repurchase from them again in the near future !
Cheyenne A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bought one similar to this (pink) very good quality. Affordable. My set got lost in the mail and destroyed the container they set in. BH replaced them for me and told me to keep the damaged set as well!
Leeta O.
Downingtown, PA
I had a 24 set of brushes and this was great for replacing my more used pieces like foundation, power, and shadow brushes. Very cute design and I got it on sale for $12 which was a very good deal!
Anai C.
Delano
These brushes were nice and very soft. I like them also because of there affordable price and how easy they are to use. I ordered them online from BHcosmetics and I was satisfied with my purchase.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
These are great brushes, especially for the price. I really liked these brushes and I still use them daily. I have recommended these to others and I will continue to recommend these to others.
Hannah R.
These brushes are amazing and at such an affordable price. Not only are they a cute design but they come with their own case that is perfect for travel! So soft, no complaints from me.
Brooke M.
Holland Patent, NY
I love these brushes!! I got them for Christmas like two years ago and they're great! They're so soft and easy to use they are great brushes for anyone, plus they are very easy to travel with. I would say the only down side is mine are beginning to come apart a bit (again I use them every day sometimes multiple times a day and have had them for years). I don't mean the actual brush part is falling apart that is actually in perfect shape! The actual metal part with the brush tip sometimes comes off the wooden handle, but this has only started recently after much wear and tear!
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!