BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Arriana Y.
Mentor, OH
Absolutely love the BH brush sets! These basically have every basic brush you need for such a good price! I've had these brushes for about a year and a half now and they're all perfect! Such good quality for synthetic brushes! Definitely would recommend!
Valeria F.
My favorite brush set ever! It was the first brush set I purchased and have been in love with it since! Brushes can be expensive I really think BH cosmetics has decent priced and quality brushes. They're soft and blend my makeup really well! Gives it this air brushed finished that I love.
Maribel R.
Palmdale
Ohh these were my first ever makeup brushes that I got from Bh Cosmetics. They work amazing and are really soft! The eyeshadow brushes are nice and definitely love the fluffy contour brush. The brush set case is great for when you travel and want to keep your brushes in place.
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
These brushes are great! You have all the basic brushes you need and the traveling case makes it so much easier to use! I've brought these with me on vacations and it's so convenient to have a case for them to be held in. I think these brushes work great especially considering the price. I purchased mine on hautelook about two years ago for around $20-$25 and I'm so happy I did! I love the powder and eyeshadow brushes they make putting on my makeup so much easier! The foundation brush works great to blend foundation and does not leave my foundation looking streaky! The angled brush really makes a difference when using bronzer and contouring! It is the right size for getting the perfect contour! I would definitely look into their other brush sets in case I ever need more brushes in the future
Anabelle E.
Perfect brush set and I absolutely love the case it comes in. The brushes are super soft and unbelievably affordable. I plan on ordering more, they are also long lasting.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love by cosmetics brushes! No bristles fall out! Which is awesome compared to other brushes, I literally use my bh brushes every time I do my makeup!! Def recommend these brushes and the brush holder it Comes with.
Teresa Q.
I love this brush set! At first I didn't know what to expect but honestly these are the best brushes that I have. I have some other ones from like Sephora and these are the ones I gravitate to the most. They are very soft and give the perfect coverage. Definitely recommend.
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This brush set is pretty and it comes with a case that’s useful! I got this set on sale too so I’m not complaining. The quality of the brushes is good, but I don’t like how the flat foundation brush feels. It’s definitely scratchy compared to the other ones so I don’t use that one. The eyeshadow brushes are fluffy, and so are the contouring brushes.
Brittney G.
I love bh cosmetics brush sets. I have at 5 brush sets from them. There brushes are affordable. They are amazing. Each brush set comes with brushes you need for your everyday look. It’s amazing and I plan to buy so much more. I can’t stop loving them.
Minerva M.
San Diego , CA
Okay first things first.. these brushes are sooo soft. And they are all very affordable! The blending eyeshadow brush is my favorite everything blends so quickly and easily.. the funny part is that I bought it at tillys for a great price !
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?