BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Alexis L.
Lorain
I like these brushes, they were pretty cheap I bought them at Kohl’s I use them almost every day wish they were a little nicer but overall I like them ,I have combination skin and they work pretty well I was very satisfied with the purchase!
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
These brushes are really nice, the powder, foundation, blush and bronzer brushes are very soft and they apply makeup really well. The reason I gave 3 stars is because a few of the smaller blushes lose their hairs after a few uses.
Isabel M.
These brushes are amazing ! They feel like proffesional quality brushes, they're so beautiful. I've had them for a couple years washed them a bunch of times and they still feel like new. Seriously recommend these !'
Ericha W.
Horse Cave
For such an affordable brush set, this gets the job done. I have yet to buy many high end makeup brushes because these work so well. They’re super soft. And the brush hairs are so fine. Use these everyday.
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
Used it only a few times but I love it the packaging is so cute makes me want to smile it is durable and the brushes are very smooth feeling on the skin worth the money received as Christmas gift
Carrie P.
These are super affordable and a good starter set. However, they are not soft at all by any means. They're very stiff. I've had mine from a year and still, they're stiff.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beautiful studded couture 12 piece brush set. Such a high style selection of face and eye brushes in gold studded ivory cylindrical case! This brush set is absolutely beautiful and it includes every brush you would possible need and want to create a flawless makeup look! The brushes are super sold and smooth! Highly recommend them!
This set includes the
9. Tapered blending brush
10. Angled shading brush
11. Pencil brush
12. Angels liner/ brow brush

Basically every brush a girl needs 😍 Love it! #christmasgiftidea #present #makeupbrushes #brusheskit #makeupbrushkit #makeupbrushset #bhcosmeticsmakeupbrushes #influenster #makeuplover
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
I got the marble pattern of this and wish they would continue it!!! I would have bought many more if I knew they were in short supply !They're perfect for small eyelids and hooded eyes!
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
I got this as a gift to myself on Black Friday as I'm in desperate need of brushes. For less than $15 I was a little skeptical but these brushes are really nice! I will say there was a small amount of bristle loss the first time I used it but since then I haven't noticed any falling off into my makeup or my face and they're very soft! Plus the variety you get is amazing! The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is how stiff the eyeshadow brushes are- I personally just prefer a softer brush
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy these brushes and they are a great price. I love how complete of a set they are. I bought them from BHCosmetics.com . They do great covering my uneven skin tone. My biggest complaint, and the reason why I'm giving them 4 instead of 5 stars... is because I have had the brush heads detach from the handle and have had to super glue them back on. It's very frustrating to feel them start to get loose knowing that they will detach. Other than that some of my favorite brushes have come from this specific collection. Overall I highly recommend this to others as long as they're prepared to have their superglue ready.
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!