BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Nevena N.
Edmonton , AB
One of the softest sets of brushes that I own, and I own high end brushes as well. They’re great for blending our foundation, bronzer and eyeshadow, and I use them in every day application. In love!
onika a.
Hyderabad
These facial makeup brushes are soft and blends the makeup products well on skin. These comes with the organizer and keeps the brushes organized.
Clau G.
Excelente como siempre!
Fácil uso para viaje, el pelo el suave, no se cae, resiste lavadas. Buena aplicación de productos polvosos o en crema.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Love BH Cosmetics and especially love their brushes! Super good quality for practically no cost, and they always have sales online.
Ayesha Z.
Dubai, Dubai
Love these.affoardable.one cannot believe the quality of brushes in such a low price.very soft.plus love the box in which they come
AyOuTa _.
el taref
Actually this my new review I am so excited I like this brunches I want to try it I like the couler please I want it 😍
Zahra M.
Qatif , Eastern province
This literally the best brush set I ever used. It’s very affordable and the hair never falls off. It is awesome 👏🏻
Rehana R.
Extremely soft brushes that are sturdy and easy to clean. Comes in a cute and portable casing that snaps closed
Fatma M.
It’s good and the quality suits with the price I would like if it contain more brushes but it’s good
Mira v.
Love love love for this brush set! It's so adorable and they work great. I use them almost everyday
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?