BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
It is a good set of brushes because it brings a variety of eyes and face brushes, their hairs are soft and easy to use do not think because that a martyrdom make up with an instrument that weighs you but is a good product.

Es buen set de brochas porque trae una variedad de brochas de ojos y cara, sus pelos son suaves y facil de utilizar no pensan porque eso un martirio maquillarte con un instrumento que te pese pero es un buen producto.
San T.
My favorite brush set from BH Cosmetics and I have quite several of them. The brushes are so soft and I'd recommend this to beginners since they do have all they brush you'd need to start your brush collection at a reasonable price.
Krissie A.
These brushes are amazing, and I don't normally find brushes that are good but these are really good. They are soft and smooth and blend You makeup whether its face or eye makeup the blend very well. I would definitely buy again ! :)
vanessa h.
I love this set. Is so cute and the packaging is wow!!! What I love about this brand is that is really low price and high quality. I just love them. I have this set of brushes and so easy to blend, so smooth. I think they are incredible
Lucia H.
I love bh cosmetics so much, I've been ordering from them for years and got so many friends and family hooked. The case is cute and the actual brushes work so well. There incredibly soft on the skin and hardly Shead.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
My Mom got me this for Christmas, my very first brush set. I have medium tone, combination skin. The bristles are very soft which is a con for me. I have to do a lot of brushing to get the product blended.
Rimsha H.
Saskatoon , RI
These brushes are honestly amazing! The quality for the price is unbelievable! I've had mine for over 6 years and they still look brand new! I wouldn't want to spend hundreds on other brands when you've got this! Love love love!
Zahira L.
DORAL, FL
So far my FAVORITE set of brushes! They’re so soft and such good quality, not expensive at all, 14 brushes with a storage box. This brand is very very good, you should try it!
mackenzie b.
BALDWIN, ON
These were my first brushes ever from by cosmetics and they are still my favorite. They are super soft and work really well with a wide variety of products. The face brushes apply blush, bronzer, setting powder, and foundation beautifully. The eye brushes do an amazing job with eyeshadows and pigments. They clean really well, and don't ever shed. The container they come in is super cute as well and is great for traveling. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone!
onika a.
Hyderabad
These facial makeup brushes are soft and blends the makeup products well on skin. These comes with the organizer and keeps the brushes organized.
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!