BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Justice S.
Orlando, FL
I want this product I heard it is wonderful and I want to try it, also I have very oily skin
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
Love these brushes! Great price and a convenient holder that you can travel with as well.
Carli I.
Columbus
Great quality brushes for a super affordable price. Super soft, great eyeshadow blending brush. They do not shed at all, I’ve washed them multiple times and they dry like they’re brand new. Also comes with a cute traveling case that’s super convenient
Shanicer H.
San Fernando
Ive own this brush set for over a year an a half . I fell in love with this set for so many reasons...1. the fact that its white and gold looks so clean , pretty and high end 2. The amount of brushes for the price and the quantity of brushes 3. Easy to travel with.
Firstly this set has 5 complexion and 9 eye and lip makeup brushes. The 5 complexion brushes consist of powder brush which apply great apply power blush and bronzer. The flat contour brush which I don't ever use for contouring because it's a bit to big for my petite face but I use it as a foundation brush. The doomed buffing brush which is for smoothing over foundation however hair is to harsh for me and don't really buff. The small contour brush works really nice especially for small areas. Finally in the complexion brushes this is the angle blush brush it blend blush perfectly and great as a highlighter brush.

Out of the eyes and lip brushes
I use the small shadow brush for concealer and the large of shadow and the angled brow brush for filling my brows.
After some time my brushes begin to detach from the handle and there was shedding.
Overall it's travel friendly, looks pretty, have both large and small brushes , eye brushes blends perfectly and flawless.
Kaynath A.
Birmingham
I brought this product a couple of years ago l, and can I just say they are AMAZING like seriously they are so affordable and go a long way, the bristle on the brush doesn’t fall out and the brushes are super soft! Definitely recommend this product!!
Martina K.
Oravský Podzámok
The packaging looks amazing and the brushes are comfortable to hold. They bland okay meaning it could be better. It just takes longer to blend eyeshadow. I would also prefer the package to contain more smaller brushes than very similar big ones.
Lisa R.
Edmonton, AB
One of the best brush sets i have ever owned.
These brushes far exceeded my expectations. They havent fallen apart, or started to shed. They blend so well. I reach for my BH brushes more than my sigma brushes. Love them.
Nevena N.
Edmonton, AB
One of the softest sets of brushes that I own, and I own high end brushes as well. They’re great for blending our foundation, bronzer and eyeshadow, and I use them in every day application. In love!
Kylla b.
Toronto
These are great brushs. I like how soft they are and the application is great! All though it is hard to clean them, but they are very affordable, and have a good value! I have dry skin so it applies very evenly, I would recommend this product to anybody that would want to purchase it. BH Cosmetics 14 Piece BH Signature Brush Set
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
These brushes are super soft! The shipping was amazingly fast and they do not shed. These brushes are great for begginers starting off, they do not scratch the face like other brushes and come in a super cute packaging and case. I love love love them! I would definitley reccomed to pick a set of these up for yourself. Especially for this price this brush set is definitley a steal!
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!