BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Sayeedah J.
Orlando, FL
Their brushes are the bomb.com!!!!! Literally some of the best brushes I've ever used. Good quality and affordable!
Amanda G.
I love this brush set! It's good quality & great to use with any makeup. Not to mention how beautiful they look ūüėć
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
These brushes are so reasonable they work great ! And last a good while !!!! They are great brushes! Get them!
Anisa M.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE, LOVE. They're inexpensive which is a plus. I always use these and it's like they're still brand new. (:
Habiba A.
This product looks so great and I would love to tryout and see if is good for the quality is good for me
jaelyn w.
Davisville
Amazing! blended everything out so nicely and had a very good price range. Absolutely would buy again.
Abilene M.
Richmond , CA
Just received these in the mail and I absolutely love it !.. the brushes feel very soft and gentle ..
Rosa G.
Goldsboro, North Carolina
This brush set is so pretty and the brushes are so soft and blend anything and everything very well.
Courtney c.
SO SOFT/SO CHEAP.
There brushes are my favorite things ever. There beyond soft and actually hold up
Ruth N.
Denton
I am so in love with this brush set,my sister owns one and she did my makeup and it looked great
krystal ‚ėļ.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!