BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Lauren S.
These are my most favorite makeup brushes that I own! The price is cheap but they are nicely made. I've never experienced any kind of shedding from the hairs. They pick up eyeshadow and products nicely and the bristles are packed so that the product does not get wasted by getting stuck in the brush. I really recommend them 😍😍
Laura B.
Absolutely love these , i own 2 sets already and every single set has different brushes , but i love them because they are so comfortable to use , still looks brand new even though i washed them so many times , they hold so strong still, they are soft and elegant and professional .
Shalimar H.
Fall River , MA
So this brushes are no the best one in the market right now but they are very accessible. Their price right now I believe is about $20 which is not bad at all. However, they can work on the quality. The brushes does their job but the little hairs falls out.
Brittney G.
new york
I love bh cosmetics brush sets. I have at 5 brush sets from them. There brushes are affordable. They are amazing. Each brush set comes with brushes you need for your everyday look. It’s amazing and I plan to buy so much more. I can’t stop loving them.
Yara A.
Jersey City, NJ
These brushes are really nice, the powder, foundation, blush and bronzer brushes are very soft and they apply makeup really well. The reason I gave 3 stars is because a few of the smaller blushes lose their hairs after a few uses.
Lizbeth C.
El Paso, TX
The packaging is so super pretty. The brushes do smell like chemicals when they first arrive but after washing them it’s fine. They’re soft and they do have minimal shedding but it’s not bad. I would recommend they work amazing!
Nakira T.
When I received this in the mail I couldn’t wait to open it, the brushed are extremely cute and I love how it comes with a cute holder for them so if wanna travel or use them for your vanity. I would highly recommend this🙂
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
These brushes are my holy grail of brushes. They are EXTREMELY affordable, yet amazing quality! If you are ballin on a budget like I am, this is your go to brush! I highly recommend this to everyone and their mommas lol!
Leeta O.
Downingtown, PA
I had a 24 set of brushes and this was great for replacing my more used pieces like foundation, power, and shadow brushes. Very cute design and I got it on sale for $12 which was a very good deal!
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
This is the perfect travel set of brushes. The holder it comes in is sturdy and your brushes will be safe. It is very affordable and the shipping was quicker than they took the $ out of my bank! Love bh!
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?