BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 14 piece BH Signature Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy white and gold handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
I love bh cosmetics brush sets. I have at 5 brush sets from them. There brushes are affordable. They are amazing. Each brush set comes with brushes you need for your everyday look. It’s amazing and I plan to buy so much more. I can’t stop loving them.
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
I don't really own a lot of high end brushes but I did stumbled upon bh Cosmetics and heard it was good quality. I wanted a brush set that had enough brushes and they had plenty of options. I've been using them daily now and they are soft and easy to clean.
Kelly N.
This is a great beginner brush set! I bought mine about 2 years ago and they’re still in very good condition. The material is soft for what it’s worth and there isn’t much fall out.
Sarah B.
I absolutely love this set! It's packaging it's so elegant and beautiful! The brushes are AMAZING! My ride or die hiliter brush has come from this set! And it was only $20!! Definitely recommend!
QueenTequila H.
Loved this brush set when doing my makeup, made my life a whole lot easier to do tricks that I learned as a beginner and as I got more talented. However the brushes didn't last me long and started to have brush hairs coming out even though I properly cleaned them. They lasted me for a time but didn't last me as long as I would like.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
I got this brush set as a Christmas gift. I LOVE the packaging! Perfect for travel but also looks nice enough to leave on the counter with your brushes. The set has a wide variety of brushes. I wish there was a larger foundation brush. The one included is just too narrow for my liking. Overall the brushes are soft and easy to use.
This is by far the cutest brush set ever! The brush holder make it so easy to travel with. You get a great variety of brushes to complete any makeup look. The bristles are so soft and I love the blending brushes that come in this set. I would totally recommend this brush set.
Delia R.
Union City
This product had always caught my eye when I see it I would love to try this product and give it a try since I am just getting into makeup this will be an extraordinary product to try and show off to people
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These are now my all time favorite. I received them as a Christmas gift. Unlike most brushes I've bought online , they don't shed. For cleaning I soak them in a make up remover, and wash them in conditioner. The conditioner prevents the brushes from getting hard.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
These brushes are great, they do not shred when i wash them. They are soft and there’s a brush for everything. Blending, face, and sculpting brushes. Also the case it comes with is very handy for storage or traveling.
krystal ☺.
Are these brushes durable,
Michelle G.
Porterville, CA
I've been wanting to try this set out. Does anyone own these? How do you like them and would you recommend them to someone on a budget?
Caithlyn U.
Are these brushes good? how long do they last?
Ayanna B.
I'm looking for some new brushes at an affordable price. Are these any good?
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Would love some feedback on this set. In the market for brushes. I love their cosmetics, I think that this brand is great especially for the prices. Would love to know if the same goes for their brush sets, and if they are worth it!