BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd Edition

The 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd Edition offers knock-out colors that include cool and neutral tones as well as brights! These colors range from cool summer sky blues to meadow greens, evening dusks, and lavenders as well. Two incredible color layers in a 9"x6" hard case!

BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 3rd Edition
  • "The colors in the pallette are very pigmented and absolutely amazing for smokey eyes, going out and the top tray is perfect for day time." in 6 reviews
  • "wow you guys i really love this palette so much so many colors are in this palette and they are very pigmented 5 stars i love it especially for the price ive got it." in 5 reviews
Randi Y.
The 120 pallette was the first purchase I made from BH Cosmetics. I was so #shook that I could get 120 shadows for just $10! These kinds of palletes are great to just have around in the event you want to try out a super colorful look but don't want to drop tons of money for a shadow color you might use once or twice. These colors are bright if use a primer. On a naked lid, they leave much to be desired in terms of pigmentation. They also have tons of fallout and the mattes can be kind of chalky. The pans are also VERY SMALL. With all that being said, I don't regret this purchase at all but only because, it's not a primary, every day pallette for me. For a once in a while type thing, it's perfect.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I helped pick out the BH Cosmetic 120 palette at Kohls, for my son's girlfriend's birthday. The only thing I didn't love was the pan size but it's a great product for a great price! You can get so many different looks out of this palette. She really loved it & is a great addition to her makeup collection for being 15yrs old. She loved the color payoff, the pigmentation is great with little fall out. I would definitely recommend as a gift to someone or a gift to yourself. In fact after the holidays I'll be ordering me some. I love that its cruelty free!
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
I have this palette. This is one of the first palettes I ever bought as an MUA because, of how inexpensive it is, and how many colors there are in this palette. One thing I wish that there were less shimmer pigment and more matte shadows but that Is just my preference. Lastly, it's not the most pigmented eyeshadow palette but it does the job if need be.
Mary E.
I am obsessed. The bright colors are so vibrant. So pigmented. You have so many options. It’s the only pallet I’ve been using recently. It does have some fallout which is kind of a bummer, but it’s not overwhelming. I love it!
Alicia T.
I have 2 of BH cosmetics 120 color palettes. They were the first makeup palettes I ever bought. I would definitely just save money and purchase something else if I were to do it again. These shadows have a lot of fallout. They are soo hard to build up and they are not long wearing at all.
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
I only use this palette when I am going out for Halloween, saint patty’s w, Mardi Gras, etc... it does have good pigmentation but the pans are so tiny and so powdery. There is a lot of kick back and fall out! I would only recommend this for the same reasons I use it!
Shirley V.
This palettes are super affordable and work great! They definitely look better with a hint of a spray to make them pop, but they are easy to use! I think if you are just starting out and want different shimmer shades, this is a good affordable option!
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
This is okay for beginners and for someone who likes to play with colors. I personally don’t so I finished mostly the browns and neutral tones. The issue with this palette is that the colors aren’t really that pigmented so the color transfer is bad.
Izamark S.
My first ever palette , I’ve owned for 4+ years. Good pigmentation and variety of colors, from matte to shimmer. Very nice palette , and so is the price. Some shimmers do have a little fallout but any good eyeshadow primer can fix that .
Sheryl L.
Flint , MI
I really like this palette. It is a great starter palette, especially for the price. I also like that there are so many colors. Would be a perfect gift for someone starting to get into makeup. I would recommend, and have gifted before.
Ruby D.
Would you recommend this?
Sara V.
How is the pigmentation of the colors of this palette?
Sarah G.
Lake worth , FL
How much dose one of these eyeshadow palette cost usally
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia , PA
Does it last ?
Nidia R.
Trenton , NJ
Does this product last for a very long time?