Add a Photo

By BH COSMETICS
#168 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Our Best Seller! The 120 Color Eye shadow Palette 1st Edition will lighten up your eyes in the most vibrant ways! These gorgeous colors range from lustrous lavenders to sparkling emeralds. This Palette provides intensely-pigmented colors that last all day long, and comes in a sleek and portable hard case. 9" x 6" size.

Photos (24)
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 16, 2017, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I owned the 1st, 3rd and 5th editions of BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palettes. I always bought these on sale so I never paid more than $12 for a single palette. These are terrific for beginners because it comes with a lot of colors to play with and for $12 you won't feel bad about playing around in them. You'll def need a primer for these colors or maybe even apply them wet. There is some fallout but that's expected when you buy 120 colors for $12. Overall this is a great product. I would repurchase and even try some of their better quality palettes.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
April 4, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I love that BH cosmetics is so affordable! It is often cheaper than the drugstore and there are just so many amazing products to choose from!! I love this palette because it offers so many colors to choose from. I use the red shadows in this palette every day to color correct under the eyes. And I also always grab it when I am looking for some color! The shadows are pigmented but not the best. They blend pretty easily and can really look awesome with a shadow base or primer! I don't think you can go wrong for the price!
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Nov. 21, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
This palette is great to have in your makeup kit just because it has literally every bright color that you could think of. I hardly ever use it, but when i need something wild, it's always good to have and it's super affordable so why not? I don't use it regularly because the shadows blend out very patchy and are not super pigmented. They are great if you use the shimmery ones wet or with shadow primer for your lid.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
Sept. 8, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I think this palette is decent for the cost. The colors are vibrant, but some are more pigmented than others. A few require more effort in application, and some need a wet brush application. Overall, I think it's a good palette, there are a wide variety of colors and it's very affordable. I haven't been disappointed when I've used it so far.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Aug. 16, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
This is a really great palette. I know they changed the formula for a more pigmented colors. The one I have has good color payoff, but I'll be buying this palette again. The range of colors this palette has is unbelievable. It's affordable and worth every penny. It's great to have in your beauty collection.
Keesha C.
Keesha C.
Aug. 8, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
This is my all time favorite eye shadow palette! So affordable and such an array of colors that go great with my green blue eyes. I use this all the time, the color options are endless. I ordered thru the bh site and their packaging was great. I'd recommend this to everyone and the pigmentation was great
Stacy E.
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I absolutely love this product I bought it sometime ago and it is amazing. It last a very long time throughout the day and night. I am a first time user of this easy to use product. I love it!!!!!!!! I would buy this product again for myself, but I recently bought a palette for each of my daughters
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Brooklyn, NY
April 25, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
If you're on a budget and just want shadows of all colors this is a palette you'd want to buy. As far as quality and blend-ability I'd give these shadows a 4 out of a 10. I'd say they're more for beginners in makeup or artists who just want a cheap palette with a beautiful array of colors.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Jan. 15, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
Very sketchy about this brand at first, I received my product and like any other new make up pallet, I was too compassionate about using it for the first time, lol. I cannot believe how nice and pigmented these eye shadows are and for the most part a great buy do to the price !
Karina G.
Karina G.
Jan. 15, 2017, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition
I use this pallete more for the burgundies and orange colors. I've never really touched the other colors much due to the fact that these kick up a lot of powder. They are not the most pigmented thing out there but it's definitely good for the price.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, because honestly i dont know when I will be using some of these colors. but I heard so much about it that I want to try it
Jaysea H.
Jaysea H.
Seymour, TN
Is it worth buying this?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
How much does the product cost?
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is the pigments?
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Ive been on the hunt for an affordable highly pigmented palette. so my question is does this palette have a lot of color payoff? Whould you consider this a dupe for a high end brand? and if so whom