BY BH COSMETICS

Our Best Seller! The 120 Color Eye shadow Palette 1st Edition will lighten up your eyes in the most vibrant ways! These gorgeous colors range from lustrous lavenders to sparkling emeralds. This Palette provides intensely-pigmented colors that last all day long, and comes in a sleek and portable hard case. 9" x 6" size.

• should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?...4 Answers
  • How much does the product cost?2 Answers
  • ¿Cuánto vale esta paleta? ¿Su pigmentación es realmente b...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Same thing i said about the 2nd edition: wow! The range of colour in this palette is even better than the 2nd one, and you definitely can have them both without thinking that they're the same. Pigmented and affordable, its an amazing palette for all kinds of makeup." in 111 reviews
Justin W.
Mooresville
This is actually the first eyeshadow palette I ever used. I got it because I couldn't really afford higher end brands and I wanted a wide range of colors to play around with. And that, it definitely has. You get several of basically every shade you can think of from your basic black and white to shimmery metallics and neutrals. They are VERY buildable as well, you can take them from a lighter tone to a deeper pigment...I was actually shocked at just how much pigment you can get out of these.

A couple of negatives, which is why I knocked off one star...they CAN be a little too powdery or "chalky" and the fallout can also be an issue but for the cost and how well they do get the job done, I can't complain all that much. Especially since I mostly use them when doing looks for photos so I cannot attest to just how they wear or hold up throughout the day.

Over all, I think they're pretty great. You really can't go wrong at this price point as long as you don't go in expecting the holy grail of eyeshadow. It's affordable and it's good enough.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I have a soft spot for this palette because I'm pretty sure it's the first palette I ever purchased with my own money...but looking back, I can't recommend it.

The color selection is great, and the amount of shades you get for the price is the best thing about this palette. If you're looking to experiment with many colors, this is an okay way to get the full spectrum to play with. The problem is, these shadows are chalky. I know for the price you can't be too picky, but nowadays there are so many beautifully pigmented colorful shadows that using this palette is almost a waste of time.

This palette was good as an introduction to color, but outside of a beginner palette, I can't recommend it.
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
Goodness gracious.
I'll be completely honest, mine expired in 2013, and though I don't use her anymore I could never part ways with it.
I was in late middle school when I got this for Christmas and it was the first non-drugstore pallet I had gotten. I made some pretty awesome looks with it!
They are EXTREMELY pigmented and such fantastic quality for the price.
Everyone should have this pallet just in case.
Halloween looks, special events, everyday, etc. this pallet has everything for everyone.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
This was my first EVER palette after I became interested in makeup. I bought it on a Youtuber's recommendation and honestly, it does the trick. There is a lot of fallout and the powder does not stay very long unless you do touch-ups. For the price, this is a great starter palette. I would not encourage it if you stick with neutral shades, however. I've had this palette for almost 7 years and I've sanitized it God knows how many times, and I literally just can't bring myself to get rid of it!
Kate F.
Henderson
I recommend this product for its variety in colors and finishes ,as well as the formula! It is a great Palette for anyone who likes to explore with different colors and looks. This palette also has a fairly good color pay off for the price although some of the shades come off a little hard to see, such as the light yellows. However if you are looking for a Palette with plenty of neutral colors I don’t recommend this one as has less than ten natural colors that all come off quite similar.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
I love this palette, but keys be honest I can find another palette with almost as many colors and my makeup look will come out perfect. But for some reason I feel as if the company may have mixed the colors way too much because sell of my shadows seen cakey. The yellow is not really yellow and the gold really isn't gold at least for me. But this palette is GREAT for beginners.
Amanda Y.
Toledo
I have been using bhcosmetics eyeshadow for a couple years now and it’s so easy to use and apply. I’m a repeat user and would recommend this! My eyes are blue but change colors which goes great with these eyeshadow palettes! I most definitely would buy from them again! I’ve got three palettes and a set of brushes from them! Amazing!
Lele L.
I bought this palette as my first ever palette to become a makeup artist. I loved that I had a endless amount of colors to choose from for so little a cost but I'm my dark skin with no primer the colors were non existent. Their new line though...oh yes!!! Super pigmented don't need ANY primer at all and color is real vivid!!!
Felisha J.
Bronx, NY
This eyeshadow palette is really good if you are willing to start creating colorfull looks. It has a very good color payoff and these are easy to blend out, they do have a neutral one if you are into more warm and natural colors, i would totally repurchase it ,you can't go wrong with the quality and the value.
Ms N.
I absolutely love this product....I love all the beautiful colors you get...I love how they are very creamy and very easy to blend out...I love how you can create so many different eye looks with this pallette from a nude simple eye to an evening smoky eye...they are extremely affordable and I recommend to others.
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, because honestly i dont know when I will be using some of these colors. but I heard so much about it that I want to try it
Jaysea H.
Seymour, TN
Is it worth buying this?
Nela K.
Gregorovce
Is the pigmentation and formula good?
Alexis P.
How much does the product cost?
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is the pigments?