BY BH COSMETICS

Our Best Seller! The 120 Color Eye shadow Palette 1st Edition will lighten up your eyes in the most vibrant ways! These gorgeous colors range from lustrous lavenders to sparkling emeralds. This Palette provides intensely-pigmented colors that last all day long, and comes in a sleek and portable hard case. 9" x 6" size.

• should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, becaus...4 Answers
  • How much does the product cost?2 Answers
  • ¿Cuánto vale esta paleta? ¿Su pigmentación es realmente buena? Me...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
McKayla M.
McKayla M.
Brooklyn, NY
I owned the 1st, 3rd and 5th editions of BH Cosmetics 120 eyeshadow palettes. I always bought these on sale so I never paid more than $12 for a single palette. These are terrific for beginners because it comes with a lot of colors to play with and for $12 you won't feel bad about playing around in them. You'll def need a primer for these colors or maybe even apply them wet. There is some fallout but that's expected when you buy 120 colors for $12. Overall this is a great product. I would repurchase and even try some of their better quality palettes.
Logan M.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
This palette is great to have in your makeup kit just because it has literally every bright color that you could think of. I hardly ever use it, but when i need something wild, it's always good to have and it's super affordable so why not? I don't use it regularly because the shadows blend out very patchy and are not super pigmented. They are great if you use the shimmery ones wet or with shadow primer for your lid.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg , VA
I think this palette is decent for the cost. The colors are vibrant, but some are more pigmented than others. A few require more effort in application, and some need a wet brush application. Overall, I think it's a good palette, there are a wide variety of colors and it's very affordable. I haven't been disappointed when I've used it so far.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great palette. I know they changed the formula for a more pigmented colors. The one I have has good color payoff, but I'll be buying this palette again. The range of colors this palette has is unbelievable. It's affordable and worth every penny. It's great to have in your beauty collection.
Keesha C.
Keesha C.
This is my all time favorite eye shadow palette! So affordable and such an array of colors that go great with my green blue eyes. I use this all the time, the color options are endless. I ordered thru the bh site and their packaging was great. I'd recommend this to everyone and the pigmentation was great
Stacy E.
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
I absolutely love this product I bought it sometime ago and it is amazing. It last a very long time throughout the day and night. I am a first time user of this easy to use product. I love it!!!!!!!! I would buy this product again for myself, but I recently bought a palette for each of my daughters
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Hialeah
Very sketchy about this brand at first, I received my product and like any other new make up pallet, I was too compassionate about using it for the first time, lol. I cannot believe how nice and pigmented these eye shadows are and for the most part a great buy do to the price !
Karina G.
Karina G.
I use this pallete more for the burgundies and orange colors. I've never really touched the other colors much due to the fact that these kick up a lot of powder. They are not the most pigmented thing out there but it's definitely good for the price.
Erica B.
Erica B.
I have all six editions of the 120 eyeshadow palettes . The packing is a hard plastic but good and I use these every day . I like to try new colors for my brown eyes and will alway buy more as long as the prices stay where they are
Kali G.
Kali G.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are amazing! I got my palette during an additional sale for only $10! The palette comes with shimmers and mattes that have great pigmentation. They blend really well together and the variety in color is huge.
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, because honestly i dont know when I will be using some of these colors. but I heard so much about it that I want to try it
Nela K.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the pigmentation and formula good?
Jaysea H.
Jaysea H.
Seymour, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it worth buying this?
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been on the hunt for an affordable highly pigmented palette. so my question is does this palette have a lot of color payoff? Whould you consider this a dupe for a high end brand? and if so whom
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
How much does the product cost?