BY BH COSMETICS

Our Best Seller! The 120 Color Eye shadow Palette 1st Edition will lighten up your eyes in the most vibrant ways! These gorgeous colors range from lustrous lavenders to sparkling emeralds. This Palette provides intensely-pigmented colors that last all day long, and comes in a sleek and portable hard case. 9" x 6" size.

• should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, becaus...4 Answers
  • How much does the product cost?2 Answers
  • ¿Cuánto vale esta paleta? ¿Su pigmentación es realmente buena? Me...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexii N.
Yellville, AR
Goodness gracious.
I'll be completely honest, mine expired in 2013, and though I don't use her anymore I could never part ways with it.
I was in late middle school when I got this for Christmas and it was the first non-drugstore pallet I had gotten. I made some pretty awesome looks with it!
They are EXTREMELY pigmented and such fantastic quality for the price.
Everyone should have this pallet just in case.
Halloween looks, special events, everyday, etc. this pallet has everything for everyone.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
So many colors, very fun. The formula on the mattes are a bit powdery for me however bright eyeshadows tend to be a bit powdery. The browns are very nice, but there are only 4 brown shades. Most of the shimmers are really beautiful and smooth. Overall, I think this palette is very hit and miss. It could be a good palette for bright color beginners, but you might as well just get the Take Me to Brazil palette.
Brittany B.
This was my first palette from them and I still use the 120 palettes today! The colors are so vibrant, there's many to choose from, and it's affordable. Now yeah the pans are really small, but you don't need a lot of product at a time because of how vibrant the shadows are. Using a good primer really makes the shadows stay put much longer. I highly recommend it for everyone that loves makeup.
Rachel M.
Altoona, PA
The colors were kind of hard to work with, but once you figure out how to apply it & work with it, they look so nice! I bought this whenever I decided to get a little more colorful with my eye looks, so it was fun to experiment with all of the different colors. I definitely recommend this for someone who is patient & wants to try colorful looks.
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
I was SO excited for this. I have tried multiple BH palettes before this and found this on their website for $10! The shades are absolutely beautiful, pigmented, soft, and SUPER blendable, plus the packaging is amazing and sturdier than even my most expensive, high end palettes. A little goes a long way with this and I'm so happy I got it!
Lele L.
I bought this palette as my first ever palette to become a makeup artist. I loved that I had a endless amount of colors to choose from for so little a cost but I'm my dark skin with no primer the colors were non existent. Their new line though...oh yes!!! Super pigmented don't need ANY primer at all and color is real vivid!!!
Linda J.
I got this product for myself as an early Christmas present and I love it!! I’ve been looking for a good eyeshadow palette and this one is everything I’ve been looking for. There is tons of colors for every look you could dream of. The price wasn’t too bad and the color is actually what it looks like. I would 10/10 recommend!
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
This is one of my favorite palettes that I own. The colors are stunning and the pigmentation is fantastic. There are so many beautiful colors and different finishes, I love the fact that the case has a mirror and the trays are perfect. The only struggle I have had is that the yellow shades are not as yellow as I had hoped.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
I am truly happy with my BH Cosmetics Palette the pigmentation is amazing so many different colors to choose from. Great for Any look I totally recommend this to anyone
BH Cosmetics First Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
BHC never let's me down. It is pigmented and you get so much product. As a makeup artist I look for variety and options, this has everything I need. It is verry much worth it, I own like 5 pallets they go on forever and I love it. I never have to say do I have that color for that look , because I DO. love you BHC.
Steffi M.
Gross-Enzersdorf
should I buy this if I dont want to do crazy makup looks?, because honestly i dont know when I will be using some of these colors. but I heard so much about it that I want to try it
Nela K.
Gregorovce
Is the pigmentation and formula good?
Jaysea H.
Seymour, TN
Is it worth buying this?
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is the pigments?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I’m purchasing these two palette’s. BH cosmetics 120 palette first edition and BH Take me to Brazil. PLEASE COMMENT, and let me know if I’m making a mistake. I’m not going to make my purchase for the next 3 hoursBH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st EditionBH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow Palette