BH Cosmetics 12 Piece Wild Brush Set uploaded by Pamela S.

BY BH COSMETICS

Look and feel gorgeous with the help of BH Cosmetics 12 piece Wild Brush Set that includes synthetic fiber brushes with glossy coral handles and cylindrical hard case which snaps up for quick travel and storage. Known for brilliantly pigmented colors and high quality ingredients that last all day, BH Cosmetics is a worldwide makeup brand that creates quality cosmetics at affordable prices. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
I love these brushes. They’re very dense, which makes them great for blending most products, even if you need to use a light hand. I use these every day. I’ve had them for a couple of years now and they are still in phenomenal shape. These are fantastic quality for the price
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
This was my very first brush set I ever bought and 3 years later they are still doing so good. The brushes are really nice and really good quality for a very affordable price. I love bh and so far I’ve bought many many more brush sets from them. They never disappoint me.
Sarah E.
Louisville, KY
I have had these brushes for about 2 years now and they are still great. After washing countless times they are still very well constructed. However, Some of the eyeshadow brushes don’t pick up product very well.
isabel f.
have had these for 2 years now. still in great condition. bristles are still on the brush and don’t fall off. gets good amount of product. some eye brushes are weak in their uses of foundation.
Ara S.
Crestline, CA
This was the first set of brushes I bought from bhcosmetics on their site. I use these daily and have had them for over a year now. They are holding up nicely and started my brush obsession from this company. Soft and easily to use for blending or contouring. I am definitely a bh convert and have bought so many things from them.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
So soft and a great price, I love how well they work with my makeup, a great starting brush set and the case is just so pretty. Work well on sensitive skin. Got it for Christmas and I'm going to get more from this brand. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a nice kit with a case.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
For the price, this is a really nice set of brushes. I would highly recommend to beginners, and this would be an excellent gift for a teen just learning makeup. The large fluffy powder brush I used almost daily for about a year before it started falling apart.
Celene M.
These brushes are sooo soft I love them and they last me for a long time. There's some brushes where the bristles fall of everytime I wash them but these don't they blend my eyeshadow beautifully the only thing is that the big brushes don't blend as well they feel a little flimsy
Aliyah S.
This was my first ever brush set and has stayed my favorite for the past 2 years. BhCosmetics is such a high quality brand for such low prices. These brushes work flawlessly and I have yet to see any bristle fallout. I'm so satisfied with all the brushes that I can hardly fathom trying higher end ones!
Jessica G.
Mathis, TX
Most of the brush sets I have are from BH. I love the quality of their brushes & I love how affordable they are. Them constantly having sales is a plus too! If you're looking for a great starter set then I highly recommend you to look into this one.
krystal ☺.
Whats the quality of these brushes?