BY BH COSMETICS #33 in Makeup Brush Sets

The Pop Art Brush Set is cute and convenient, featuring 10 face and eye makeup brushes with neon handles in a stylish travel cylinder! Made with synthetic brushes for smooth makeup application.

• I really love the look of these but the question is are t...1 Answers
  • Estas brichas que tamaño son? 1 Answers
  • What are the washing instructions for these brushes? How ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Andi H.
I love these brushes! They are affordable and great quality. The packaging is what drew me in-the bright fun colors and the fun case that they come in. But the brushes also work really well. I love the small orange brush for the inner corner of my eye and the concealer and blush brushes are 2 of my favorites, just to name a few.
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
I got this set for my niece because she was new to makeup and she loves them. They are so cute and she loved that it came with something to store them in. They are super soft and they work great! Very satisfied.
Meaghan S.
San Antonio
The carrying case makes travelling a breeze and the brushes are very easy to clean and use without any shedding! I love the colors and the softness of the bristles. I highly recommend this product, especially if you're an everyday, natural makeup kind of person!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
These are great brushes the colors are so poppy an i love it! The brushes are so soft and they are easy application they are great for foundation, not so much for you’re eye makeup but face makeup is great to put on with these brushes
Sophia K.
Surrey
I always travel with the cylinder case because it keeps my brushes from getting bent and from getting makeup everywhere on other stuff. Great quality brushes, no shedding, they look the same way as they did when I got them years ago
Tza P.
Metter, GA
I bought these and like another good set two months ago. They are forever having sales so I believe I paid like maybe $6 a piece for each set. The popart has more smaller brushed which I needed for like eyeliner and eyeshadow. I use one for lipstick and gloss. Very good purchase and I recommend!
leah🍒 S.
Mammoth, AZ
These brushes are very nice & low priced I love receiving emails for sales! The only thing I didn’t enjoy is that in person the colors are much more dull than they appear on the sight & as well as the case it comes in.. I thought it was black & white.. turns out it was silver. Still very cute just sad but they are nice!
Jade K.
Austin, TX
These are my go-to, hands down favorite brushes! They are so soft and have a good range of brushes. They work well for soft or pigmented looks. The carrying case is a great idea and so is the price. Love them!
Amber M.
Wyoming
I love this brush set! It’s a smaller set, with only a handful of brushes, but they are awesome quality. I love to use these for foundation, eye shadow, applying face masks, applying highlighter, you name it. I bought these because they were a very fair price at a great quality. They’re soft, but they hold on to the makeup so it doesn’t fall right out. Awesome purchase.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
I bought this two years ago. I still have them. I love them. So soft, like a bunny tail. And affordable!!! The packaging case looks adorable on my vanity and in my bag As a travel case.
Maggie S.
Are these brushes soft? How long can you use them regularly before they start to shed?
Indi O.
Montreal
I have been looking for a brushes, some people told about Morphe Brushes. Those BH brushes do the same thing?
lily H.
San Diego, CA
How well do these brushes blend your makeup? I would love to try them
Jennette F.
Are these brushes good quality & do they shed?
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking into buying these brushes from bh cosmetics. So far I love their products. But was unsure how their brushes were.