BY BH COSMETICS

Create the perfect flirty flush. The 10 Color Professional Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics includes exciting and versatile colors in hues from plush peaches to jazzy pinks to intense reds in creamy mattes and iridescent shimmers.

Brooke G.
Union Grove
They have two of these blush palettes and I have them both. They are of the same quality as a Tarte blush and you get 10 different shades in each of the palettes. They blend into the skin with ease and don’t just sit on top and look weird. With all the sales BH has you can get this palette for under $10. It is so worth it.
Lacee J.
Republic, MO
I have the 10 nude blush palette and omg... where was this all my life? First, I got it on bh's website for like $6 and it has 10 blushes. 10!!! Second, these blushes are very pigmented, blend so so well, and the palette has so many wearable colors! It's easily the product I reach for on the regular for blush. Highly recommend!
Sarah P.
Ahhh I discovered this palette after watching a review Rawbeautykristi did on YouTube. I got the nude blush palette which has 10 blushes and I got in for 7 dollars. So not only is the price on point, but the blushes are actually super gorgeous and very pigmented. The shade range is nudes to corals but there is one shade in the palette where I’m like “what...”. It’s lit early a gold bronze shimmery shade and for my skin tone I would never use it as a blush or highlighter but it could work for other skin tones!!! You cannot beat this palette if you want inexpensive awesome blushes, get this!!
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
Hello bargain! These are lovely shades of blush that arent too overpowering, but give a subtle flush to the face. However, these pans are absolutely buildable, being able to create contoured looks all  while providing a natural flush to the apples of your cheeks.
dom f.
visalia
I bought this to have so many blushes at once even for when I travel, and they blend soooo well, they look so natural and It's such a reasonable, and affordable brand/product. This is my first Bh cosmetics product and I will definitely buy more after this!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These blushes work great. They blend out well. Price was great on this. Was pleased with the packaging. Last all day. Matte finish with good color pay off. I would buy again and I would recommend to others.
Jackie M.
Indiana, PA
Love this blush palette! This is really all you would need if you were wanting different blush options in one palette, at a ridiculously reasonable price. The colors are absolutely beautiful and perfect for any look you can think of. The blush blends out smoothly and can be built up to achieve whatever pigmentation suits your fancy! And did I mention the price?? Lol you can't go wrong with this palette!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This is my go to blush palette. I use I️t EVERY DAY! the price is awesome and it’ll last you such a long time. The color selection in each palette is also great and I️ love mixing shades. It’s matte but not too dry looking more of a natural finish. However I️ do think this fades off before the end of my day, that’s the one con I️ can think of!
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
This blush palette is amazing and very affordable.. I’ve been eyeing it for a few years and finally picked it up... every day wear with the beautiful pigmented blushes..
amber b.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This blush palette is absolutely amazing!! They are very easy to blend they look beautiful on the skin. Bh cosmetics always has sales and this palette was very affordable it cost about $6.00. I would definitely repurchase this palette and would recommend it
ESMINA H.
Caledonia, MI
Does it work with every skin completion? Like for makeup artists to be able to use on variety of girls?
kanani t.
I absolutely love this blush palette by BH Cosmetics. The colors are gorgeous and nicely pigmented too. There's a blush color for everyone and you could also mix the colors as well for something a little more customized. I use this everyday for a nice pop of color on my cheeks and I love that I can change it up everyday. The price of BH Cosmetic products are so affordable. They have a sale going on all the time on different items. Today it could be eyeshadow palettes, tomorrow it could be brushes; it's never the same. The best part is that when items are on sale they are usually discounted at least 50% off. Needless to say that I have a nice BH Cosmetics collection because of this.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Just bought the BH cosmetics nude blush palette! Cannot wait to try! I have read wonderful reviews and the price? Wowzaaaa Cannot beat!!!!!!

Amazon