BY BH COSMETICS

• Do they have it in different shades? And how much and whe...1 Answers
  • I've been looking at getting this for my sister. Is it ea...1 Answers
  • I love this palette a lot but also would Like to know if ...1 Answers
BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage and Concealer Palette
  • "with this pallet you're bound to find the perfect shade for foundation, concealer, or contour. this buildable formula does have a dewy finish, but with a little bit of powder - instantly matte! i gave this product 4 stars because, although i love this pallet, the shades do range so much that you'll only use one or two shades. other than that this product rocks 🙌" in 3 reviews
Sam D.
I am a huge fan of BHC, but when I picked this palette up to try I was very disappointed. They don't cover well, the pigment concentration isn't high and they have a weird texture so they don't on the skin well (I don't have oily or dry skin). They ARE blendable though! So, for the price point, they make a great starter kit for someone learning how to color match or cream contour.
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
I am big fan of bh cosmetics I bought this palette after reading good review on internet. This is good paltte but its for dry to normal skin. As i have combination skin and sometimes normal depending on weather so it didnt work on me i gave it to my frind it worked well for her
Kabrina Q.
Really thick, full coverage. and if you use it to clean up your brows it can come off cakey or in patches. I got mine when BH was having a sell for $7. I don't feel like the shades are very realistic unless you are of darker skin tone then you can get a lot of use out of the peach tone shades, otherwise I wish the shade range was a lot better...all in all pretty good if you catch it on sale...though I wouldn't repurchase because there are other concealer palettes that do a better job IMO for a little cheaper. I have a comparison video on my Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
Pudgie P.
This palette is everything. Has a great color range for the price and the product works amazingly. I can use it on a shoot or just doing my friend's makeup for a night out. They mix perfectly so you get a lot more out of it than the 10 shades. If you are building up a kit to do gigs with I'd grab this for sure!
Sofia M.
Las Vegas, NV
They are great concealers for short occasions. Don't plan on wearing it all day because it will not last, especially under eyes. Since it is a cheaper makeup, I use it for work and school because it's very easy to apply and looks like I put a lot of effort in my face. It is definitely worth to have for when you are in a rush or don't want to spend too much time on makeup. I will definitely always have this in my makeup collection.
Remy C.
Very easy to apply, with the right tools you can definitely achieve the flawless look. I use more of the highlight and contour colors on basic places (hallow of cheek bones, corner forehead, jaw line and nose) spray a tad of setting spray either on a blending sponge or on face and blend with dabbing motion. Then set with your powder foundation or BenNye set palette. I honestly love this product so much I have 3 of them in hand.
Jasmine B.
Columbia, SC
Not one of my favorite concealers but it is great for beginners. The packaging is decent and easy to travel with. I have only used this to clean up my brows and cover darks spots. I have found that it's not the best at staying in place. I probably would not purchase again.
Eimy (EC-1666 P.
Concealer texture is very creamy, and even today has not felt completely dry. I would suggest using your fingers to apply it, the warmth of his fingers make it creamier and easier to apply. The colors are very pigmented and cover up incredibly! Never kink or cracked on my skin, and whenever set with a translucent powder.
Blake T.
indianapolis
With this pallet you're bound to find the perfect shade for foundation, concealer, or contour. This buildable formula does have a dewy finish, but with a little bit of powder - instantly matte! I gave this product 4 stars because, although I love this pallet, the shades do range so much that you'll only use one or two shades. Other than that this product rocks 🙌
Angela G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my fav palette I love the concealer is easy to blend nd it has many different colors to use ... This is my first concealer I ever had and I would buy it again nd last all day if u do it rite lol but I would recommend it definitely
Farzana R.
Riverdale, MD
Is this good for all skin types?
Maggie N.
Do they have it in different shades? And how much and where do I buy from??
julianne b.
I love this palette a lot but also would Like to know if the pigmentation is good or if it needs any improvement.👌❤️
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
I so need this if it really works my undereye circles are horrible!!
Cecilia B.
I am super pale and sometimes even the lightest shade is dark in me. Does anyone with the same sink has tried this product?