BY BH COSMETICS

You'll fall in love with this irresistible professional blush palette from BH Cosmetics. BH Cosmetics offers quality professional makeup products at amazing prices. Featuring the most brilliantly pigmented colors available. Highest quality ingredients for professional makeup products. 10 color palette. see more...

• I want this as a part of my MUA kit but first I want to k...4 Answers
  • Quality blushes? Color payoff? Chalky/powdery? Easy to bl...1 Answers
  • I'm a blush lover, but don't like bold blushes. Will thi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the fact that you have options you don’t have to just go with the same color blush they have a smooth feel goes on. Easy and comes off with just one makeup wipe the colors are very pigment so you have to be careful not to appt to much but I definitely love it 😍 paid 35$ for it from Ulta beauty it’s worth it
Cynthia J.
Nederland , TX
This 10 blush color selection from bh cosmetics is amazing. They offer several different palettes that can be used on just about anyone. Great color and a little goes a long way. The price definitely makes it worth it and affordable! I believe I ended up paying $12 for it! That's it!
CamUnbothered g.
love love love.....very pigmented , very affordable, and a little goes along way.very blendable and easy to build with..some times places like tjmaxx and Burlington coat factory carries product in stores....it can be paired with and makeup brand...
Maddie M.
East Berlin , PA
I love these blushes! They’re so pretty and pigmented and really affordable. They are so buildable and they are super vibrant. They are easy to blend and I really can’t find anything wrong with them at all.
Kristy H.
This is such a versitile blush set. It comes with fall to summer time blush colors and some are dark enough for me to use as a contour shade because I have fair skin. They are pigmented and also buildable. Start with a small amount and work the intensity up. I hogjlh recommend this, the price is amazing!
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
Great eyeshadows!! They are highly pigmented. The cost is super affordable and I have repurchased product after product with BH. No offensive odors notes. I wish they were more readily available with their product line in Ulta. Meaning have more product selection available to consumers.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this blush kit from Urban Outfitters and I like it a lot. There are a lot of shades that can be blended well. A little goes a long way they are highly pigmented. This pink ones are way too pink and some shades don’t go with my complexion. A good started Blush palette
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
This palette is great and serves to all skin tones. They also have two shimmery shades; one of which can also be used as a bronzer. The color payoff is great so be careful when applying! It can also get patchy so be mindful of you technique. Great price for the quality.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
This palette was seriously impressive.
I thought it was going to be a lot smaller, it's actually a good size for the price.
They're pigmented and smooth.
It's one of the better Blush palettes I've came across especially for the price.
I love most everything BH creates.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
I cannot day enough about this!! So beautiful. The pans are huge. The price is ahhhmazing. It is so affordable. The blushes are so pigmented. They bled so easily. They are soft and buttery.
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
I want this as a part of my MUA kit but first I want to know what y'all think about the pigmentation? Is it easy to blend? Buildable? Worth it?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How pigmented are these? Is there allot of fallout? Do they blend well?
April D.
I'm a blush lover, but don't like bold blushes. Will this be a palette for me?
Shana L.
Potsdam, NY
Quality blushes? Color payoff? Chalky/powdery? Easy to blend?
Lucia A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
Are these colors super pigmented?! Or are they somewhat dull?!