BH Cosmetics uploaded by Natalie M.BH Cosmetics uploaded by Danna B.BH Cosmetics uploaded by Danna B.See all 383 photos

BY BH COSMETICS #10 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• This Bh cosmetics palette is a great ...Very colorful 1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite palette?carly bybel 41 Answers
  • How did you discover bh cosmetics?Youtube 21 Answers
Photos (374)
  • "I own -120 colour palette 4th edition - foundation and concealer palette -neutral eye palette -lip pencils -flawless brow trio I love most of the products, I don't really like the foundation and concealer palette but everything else I do like the Eye shadows are well pigmented!" in 28 reviews
  • "They're very pigmented,easy to blend and stay on!the only problem that I've had is the eyeshadows coming out of the palette when they were shipped but even that has happened to my urban decay naked 2 palette.easily fixed with super glue! " in 23 reviews
  • "So much to say about BH they have the most amazing products from there eyeshadow to lip stick and so on I have all there eyeshadow palettes and lip sticks the eyeshadow are really pigmented and with a good eye primer they last a long time and they are really cheap so if u want something good and cheap try this " in 21 reviews
  • "Love BH very affordable good for all day wear I can't say how much I do love BH cosmetics have so much from them can't wait for more" in 17 reviews
  • "They're very good quality, the pigmentation is amazing, the prices are sooo cheap compares to "high end" products ive tried and i can honestly say theyre better than any MAC products ive tried." in 16 reviews
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo una relación de amor odio con esta marca me encanta cómo es la calidad de los productos que son y por el precio es increíble. Por eso odio cosméticos BH es el número de ventas, descuentos, y partir asequibles sus productos, sólo quiero pasar más y más cada vez que voy en su sitio, porque hay tanto y se puede ahorrar una tonelada. Nunca no es algo que quiero comprar. Mi producto favorito actual es la paleta de orgullo + prejuicio y zombis su barra de labios Color-Lock en Rapture. Yo uso de su base de maquillaje líquida casi todos los días y me encanta. Yo he tenido dos grandes lances de esta empresa y no he tenido una queja todavía acerca de sus productos. El envío es rápido y fácil de seguir. Sus cepillos son grandes algunos de los pelos son desiguales como en que no está arreglada abajo perfectamente, pero no me importa que todavía funcionan de maravilla.
Diana J.
Diana J.
North Port, FL
I love the foiled eyeshadow palette! I apply the shadows with a wet brush for the most intense color and metallic look. A dry brush will still give you beautiful color, but less of a metallic look. I really love these shadows, and for the price, you are really getting a lot! I have also used the Bh foundation, and that's why I am giving 4 stars instead of 5. The foundation gives good coverage, but it is much darker than I expected it to be. I have to mix it with a white foundation to make it the right color for me. It wears well and I like the finish it gives. Very nice foundation if you are on a budget. I don't use is every day, but it's in my rotation. I do recommend it for someone who doesn't have a lot to spend on a decent makeup. Overall, I really like the Bh products, especially the eyeshadows!
The first time i purchased items from BH, i had them shipped in the mail and one of my pallets came broken! We called and they took care of us immediately and sent me a new palette with in a few days at no extra cost to me. I was very pleased with the experience.
I own the foundation and concealer pallet in light, the BH liquid lipstick in Endora and the galaxy chic eye shadow palette (the one that came with an eye shadow broken)
The concealer palette is phenomenal. The lipstick literally lasted through me eating two full meals at a party, playing my flute, and talking non stop with no smudging or fading. The eye shadow palette is so pigmented and the colors are gorgeous. 100% recommend to a friend!
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I really like it, is very good, not my favorite but is amazing. There are so many wonderful things to say about BH. First, their prices are awesome! Second, their quality for the prices is awesome! I own several palettes, including the contour palette, eyebrow palette, roses shadows/blush palette, Carli Bybel, Brazilian palette, and more! I have purchased 2 sets of brushes, which I absolutely love and use daily in my routine. I recently ordered the Ashley Tisdale brush set and OMG are they soft and pretty! I will always continue to buy from BH because theyre so affordable and have some really amazing products. BH is great for beginner make up artists trying to build their kits also!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
I was so in love with BH Cosmetics at first. I knew the brand was a favorite of many beauty YouTubers so I was super excited to learn that their products were so affordable, doubly so with all the sales they have! But their eyeshadows are cheap for a reason. The pigmentation leaves much to be desired and the fallout is DISASTROUS. But if you don't mind those things, getting 120 colors in a palette for $10-$15 bucks is fantastic. Considering how much single pans can cost, even if you only use 5-10 colors religiously, it's still a pretty great deal. Their brushes are really nice and soft and their lipsticks are nice but don't come in a terribly large range of colors.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Deridder, LA
My best friend was the one who mentioned me trying out BH Cosmetics. She knows how much I love makeup and how I love to try new brands for my beauty page. I decided to dive in and give them a try and let me just say that I was very very pleased with my order! I ordered 4 palettes from them and the price I got them at was a huge steal! All of their palettes are super pigmented and when I applied in the morning I noticed a few things that made me love them even more. For one, they're so well pigmented that a tiny bit goes a long way for your look and for two, they last all day!!! I highly recommend BH Cosmetics and plan to order a lot more soon!!!
Renita T.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
I bought the contour palette for $12 and the shades are just not right for me at all! I'm not that upset since it was only $12 and all, but still. The shades were so bold in each one that it was hard to make the contour look good. I'm sure they were trying to flatter each skin tone but I don't think that worked out. I'm a light/ medium skin tone with warm undertones and this palette did not workout for me whatsoever. Would definitely not buy again. Also, there are other palettes that are better out there and are worth their expensive price tags (such as the kat von d which is flattering for every skin tone).
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I stumbled across BH on instagram, I loved that they were cruelty free so I decided to check them out and they were such a great deal! They ended up having a 70% off sale on Valentine's Day & my SO let me splurge and it's been a year and countless applications & my brow trio is just now hitting pan, it's stayed creamy and smooth this whole time. Shipping was super fast, Everything came neatly packed and bubble wrapped, nothing was broken. I'm really happy with this brand. The brushes are high quality even after cleanings, I'm so so happy I ordered from them. I can't wait to order their liquid lipsticks next!
Bri W.
Bri W.
Masontown, PA
I am very happy with all the products I have from BH. They are super affordable but the quality is not compromised. I have an eye shadow palette from Urban Decay and one from BH with similar shades and my BH palette is just as good for 1/4 of the price. Their makeup brushes are great quality and I do believe everything in their line is not tested on animals and is cruelty free.
I have 4 eye shadow palettes, 5 eye liners, one of every lip product they have, foundation, concealer and 2 sets of brushes, all fabulous and if they have a sale you can get all of that for about $60.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
BH Cosmetics is definitely an underrated and under hyped brand! My first makeup purchase from there was the Galaxy Chic eyeshadow palette. The colors were beautiful! I especially loved the purple shades in the palette!
I have also ordered brushes from them and have thoroughly enjoyed them! The brushes are soft and blend products well . I haven't had any issues with the bristles falling out or the ferrules being loose or coming apart. The brush sets are extremely affordable and were wonderful for when I was just building my brush collection! I highly recommend BH Cosmetics!
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Whats your favorite palette?
Gabrielle U.
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this better quality than ELF? I'd love to try something new-- be honest!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Hayward, CA
How did you discover bh cosmetics?
rachel m.
rachel m.
ireland
What is your favorite product by by cosmetics?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Which eye shadow palette do you own?