BY B&G

B&Gî Hot Chopped Pepper Sandwich Toppers Wake up your usual sandwich with B&G Hot Chopped Peppers. Carefully prepared to pack that peppery flavor without losing any heat, youââ¬â¢re sure to liven any lunch with these flavorsome Sandwich Toppers! see more...

Stephanie H.
Lauderhill, FL
These peppers remind me of my childhood. My grandfather used to spread chopped peppers on fresh Italian bread with the best salami and provolone! I can taste the vinegar from the peppers under my tongue right now!
Dan L.
Bellmore, NY
I love these on a sandwich, cheesesteak or burger. Not too many options when it comes to hot chopped sandwich toppers but B&G is the best!
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
This is the best on and cold Italian sub. Adds spice and tang. No need for any other condiments.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Delicious and the right amount of heat. It is messy to eat as a burger topping, but worth it!