GroceryPantryB&G
Bread & Butter Sandwich Toppers

B&G Bread & Butter Sandwich Toppers

by B&G

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of B&G Bread & Butter Sandwich Toppers!
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
I think these are probably the most revolting flavor of pickle that has ever been created. Overly sweet and not nearly tangy enough, these pickles don't do my sandwiches any justice. Nothing against the brand, they're just not for me. Maybe for someone who likes bread and butter pickles.
Anna H.
Muskogee, OK
So good on sandwiches or even just on crackers with cheese. MY kids even love them. 5 boys and mother approved.
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
I don't think these are as good as Kosher brand. Plus this brand you can't really find anywhere its not diverse.
Amy F.
Halifax, NS
Was fairly good but I definirely prefer their dill pickles to this, personal preference

Looking for your answer?