BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Whitney C.
I love this product! You have to use it sparingly or it does get a little oily, but it is great for frizzy damaged hair. I have purchased it multiple times. I spray it on my hands and then apply it to my ends. Spraying it on my hands instead of directly onto my hair gives me more control over where I apply it; I like to use more on the really dry parts of my hair.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
My life saving angel in a bottle. I'm very much known for eccentric hair (pink, white, now silver) and let me tell you, this saves my highlift hair everyday. It smells so good, easy to use, quick round of halo squirts and comb through then you're good to go for heat! Get to Sally's NOW.
Ashley N.
I love this product! It decreases the amount of frizz. Not only does my hair smell really good after using this it feels a lot silkier. I'm definitely going to repurchase.
Mireya G.
Huntsville
Product was great but a little does the job! Can get you hair oily if used to much! Smells really nice as well
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
My mother in law has always bought this so I will use it from time to time. Smells very good and leaves your hair silky.
Sof R.
Isabela
I have it in it's spray form and it's the best heat protecting I have ever used. It doesn't leave the hair super oily or greasy but instead gives you a fine, smooth layer of protection and shine. Wouldn't replace it!