BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Thermo Protect Spray is an ultra-fine aerosol spray that helps to prevent heat damage to hair. see more...

Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beyond the zone Smooth Criminal is awesome it has a nice light fragrance and it doesnt weight hair down or make it feel sticky i got it a sallys beauty supply and they had vuy one get 1 half.i would recommend this if your hair is a hot frizzy mess in the summer heat
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I cant even begin to say how many cans of this I've went through, it's just that good! I prefer this over their other heat protect spray. It has a really lovely scent and I can see a noticeable difference in my hair when using it. I just wish each can lasted longer lol
Cheyenne S.
Claremont
This is by far the best hairspray Ive ever used. I use it for my victory rolls. Ive slept in my hairsttle before and woke up with the same hair as I went tk bed in. Highly reccomended.
Seerra p.
This protectant spray works really well and smells great this Duo could not get any better for the pricing at Sally's Beauty Supply. It has made my hair softer and more sleek looking with no extra frizzies on top of my head and no easy breakage with the split ends.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
I like this product for when I straighten my hair. (Which is rare) Not really a favorite for curling but it'll work in a pinch. Smells fantastic! Be careful not to spray too close to root as it can make you a little oily
S t.
N Baltimore, OH
If you are looking for a thermos protectant that isn’t going to weigh down your hair this is definitely for you it smalls so amazing you can get it at Sally’s beauty I’ve gone through so many cans it’s the best.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
For the price this is one of my favorite heat sprays. It doesn't weigh my hair down and really protects it while I'm flat ironing it. I think it smells really good too.
Katie W.
Stamps, AR
I got this free when I updated my rewards card at Sally's, and I'm super happy this is what I picked. I've always HATED most thermal protectant sprays, mainly because they went on wet and made my hair crunchy feeling and gross. This dries immediately after application, and after running a straightener or curling wand through my hair, it's soft, bouncy, and smooth. I couldn't ask for anything better! And it's also good used just as a shine spray!
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is by far my favorite heat protectant for everything. Some others that I've used in the past would wet my hair and essentially damage it from the flat ironing/curling. This one is in aerosol form so it's not going to wet/weigh down your hair, but still give that protection from any electricals. I always recommend this protectant to my customers not only for the quality, but it is also affordable as well.
Angelica G.
Kamas, UT
I compared it to another humidity blocking hairspray in the lovely city of New Orleans. This one passed the test! I love that it keeps my hair in place and didn't weigh down my hair.