BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Thermo Protect Spray is an ultra-fine aerosol spray that helps to prevent heat damage to hair. see more...

Katie W.
Katie W.
Stamps, AR
I got this free when I updated my rewards card at Sally's, and I'm super happy this is what I picked. I've always HATED most thermal protectant sprays, mainly because they went on wet and made my hair crunchy feeling and gross. This dries immediately after application, and after running a straightener or curling wand through my hair, it's soft, bouncy, and smooth. I couldn't ask for anything better! And it's also good used just as a shine spray!
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is by far my favorite heat protectant for everything. Some others that I've used in the past would wet my hair and essentially damage it from the flat ironing/curling. This one is in aerosol form so it's not going to wet/weigh down your hair, but still give that protection from any electricals. I always recommend this protectant to my customers not only for the quality, but it is also affordable as well.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Nampa, ID
This is the best heat protection spray I have found for my hair. When I start to run out I panic. It leaves my hair wonderfully smooth. It is a good price compared to the salon stuff....Sally's gives discounts...; )...No stickiness..except when I acidently grabbed the hairspray instead of the heat protect spray and tried to use it on a Sunday morning, that was a return.
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
The best stuff! I even have my kenra and I would rather use this! It smells too divine and does such a good job. I can barley see the damage from the heat. Does a good job of protecting tho! And u barley have to use any! Two 3 sprays mayb and u r good all day
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
I love this stuff! I use it every time I use any kind of heat to my hair. Since I have been using it I have noticed I don't have as many split ends or dry brittle hairs!! I will be buying this product again!!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
I love this! The spray helps protect my hair and color from the high heat of my curling rod and it leaves my hair smelling amazing!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Odessa, TX
Great product and great price Sally's always has great deals on the products makes for a wonderful buy. And it smells great too!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I love this heat protection spray! It doesn't make your hair feel or look dirty like other heat protection sprays I've used have. It's literally just feels like hairspray going on your hair. I've used this brand for several years now, and still haven't found another heat protection spray that I like better yet.
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
This protectant spray works really well and smells great this Duo could not get any better for the pricing at Sally's Beauty Supply. It has made my hair softer and more sleek looking with no extra frizzies on top of my head and no easy breakage with the split ends.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
I like this product for when I straighten my hair. (Which is rare) Not really a favorite for curling but it'll work in a pinch. Smells fantastic! Be careful not to spray too close to root as it can make you a little oily