Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray uploaded by Joanie M.Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray uploaded by Savannah A.

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

BeyonSmooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray keeps smoothness in and humidity out. see more...

• Is this a stiff hair spray or flexible? I'm looking for something m...1 Answers
Joanie M.
Joanie M.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray
I have been blessed with "big" naturally curly hair. So to find a spray that holds and doesn't add to the frizz or the body to my hair is very hard to find! I just started to use this brand recently but I love it. I use it when I straighten my hair and it doesn't cause that greasy build up that some sprays cause and I use it when I go curly. I can't believe I have gotten through life with put this product! It's gonna be hard to top this one and the price is very reasonable as well. Once you give it a try your gonna love it as well!
Nia C.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I've used this only a few times but I've been pleased with it. It does block humidity out very well which is good because I have the misfortune of living in Florida. The only downside to it is that it makes my curls crunchy which I hate. But you win some and you lose some. Either way, it's a great product.
Xochitl F.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
My hair can hold up to anything with this spray. got it for free at Sally's and I'm glad I did. I would still buy it, I just don't use hair spray often. it has a nice candy berry scent. it's not obnoxious and floral or overpowering.
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is by far my favorite hairspray right now. It doesn't have an overpowering smell, and it doesn't make my hair feel hard or crunchy. Highly recommend this product
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
I live in humidity. Very high humidity!! And this stuff helps a lot! Don't come home with a pink afro anymore lol
Megan L.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
Review for: Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray
I have naturally curly hair the I straighten everyday. I love this hair spray because it holds up well and locks the humidity out of my hair!
Review for: Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray
One of the best hairsprays I've ever used for my frizzy, thin hair. Very lightweight with strong hold.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Review for: Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray
ABSOULTLY fantastic value! This product lasts all day and smells fantastic I can honestly say it is very effective at holding hair and it is so affordable professional product at a generic price!! I would deffinetly recommend
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
Review for: Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Humidity Blocking Hair Spray
I love this product on my naturally curly to reduce frizz. I live in Oregon which is super rainy and curly hair gets bushy when it's wet out! I love the smell and I also use it when I straighten my hair, to make my hair shiny and help the heat style stay.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I got this as a free gift for renewing my Sally Beauty Supply membership, and I love it SO MUCH! It smells super good!! Especially compared to the usual hairspray smell. It comes out fast and a bit sticky, but once it dries down a bit, it settles into your hair well and doesn't make it stiff or gross at all! It tames my frizz and keeps my hair in place all day! I love it! Will definitely be restocking this once I run out.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this a stiff hair spray or flexible? I'm looking for something mainly to keep humidity from unstraightening my hair while still allowing my hair to be soft and "blow in the wind".