BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Hair Primer creates the perfect foundation for styling. see more...

Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Didn’t really love this product. Claims to be a hair primer. While using it it didn’t really do anything for the hair. The consistency is very runny and hard to spread. The packaging is eye catching. Will not be buying this again
Jacquelyn N.
Holy snowballs Bateman! Is this a hidden holy grail item. Right before I moved back across the country to a super humid climate I knew I'd need to change my routine to control my wavy hair. I wouldn't have a dry climate anymore to take for granted for good hair days. I used this a couple times while still in the desert and thought "wow, that seems nice but we shall see." Well, I've used it on both me and my son since we've moved, we have similar hair texture, and my hair is controllable, soft, and while it's not entirely frizz free it is absolutely way better than it would be without this product. I didn't have high hopes and now I feel bad because this is wonderful.
Seerra p.
This hair primer is Salon quality for drug store pricing. Although I did find this at Sally's Beauty Supply it is one of the best hair primers I have found besides the chi silk infusion. It smells like salon product which is always amazing and I'm going on my third bottle of the year and that's not bad for how much product you get inside of this bottle.
Ashley D.
Chandler, AZ
I just started using it about 3 months ago and I have to say it's been a big improvement.. I spray in my hair after washing my hair once i towel dry. It has a really good smell and it protects my hair since I curl and straighten often. It's has a good price not expensive at all. If you want a good price hair treatment that works buy this you won't be sorry!! Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Hair Primer
Kaitlyn S.
Evergreen, NC
I swear by this product! I was an employee at Sally's & I discovered this spray & I became hooked! I have thick, frizzy & crazy hair, after every wash I spray this in and my frizz is under control. I recommended this product to many customers & co-workers, it was a top seller!
meg n.
I love this hair primer! I've used it for a few years now and love the way it makes my hair feel. I like that it's a good price and usually on sale at sally beauty supply. I love the smell of it as well and it lasts for a long time
Katie S.
Villa Park, IL
I absolutely LOVE this product. I apply after every time i wash my hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth and very manageable. Smells great, great price, great size, and Sallys ALWAYS has good deals on this brand.
Victoria C.
Marietta, GA
I have used the smoothing masque by them and it is amazing. It has made my hair so soft and manageable even after dying my hair to an ash brown. It is very affordable. I think the original price is about 8 dollars but I got it I sale at Sally for 1.50 with the half off of the clearance price of 2.99. It is well worth it. My hair is still soft and smells amazing. The only con is that they only had one remaining. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great product to protect and moisturizer your hair and scalp and for a great price, very worth the price. I am most definitely buying it again!!
Shayla B.
Absolutely perfect! Does everything it says it will and it doesn't leave your hair oily or stiff! You can spray it for days and never mess up your hair! It's affordable too!
Toni L.
Providence, RI
Got this as a free gift from Sally's when renewing my club card. This stuff is amazing my daughter loves straightening and curling her hair. This stuff actullay improved her hair it was beginning to look dead and dry, after a few times her hair is beautiful soft and silky!