BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond the Zone Smooth Criminal Blow Out Balm is a lightweight balm smooths and seals the hair cuticle while speeding up blow dry time. see more...

Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I have been using this product since high school. So quite a few years, that's how good it is. It doesn't make my hair greasy. It just makes it soft and straight and shiny, I love it! I've been using it for a long time now. Highly recommend.
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
This stuff has a certain smell that takes me back to my teen years. I haven't used the blow out balm that's listed but the hair Primer which is pretty much the same thing. It smells unlike anything else. It's really a refreshing spray. I love this stuff. It doesn't make my hair look greasy or anything and it definitely adds shine and works.
Chandra D.
I was pleasantly surprised with this!!! It smells FANTASTIC and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy/oily!!! It works perfectly and has helped control my (already) crazy, frizzy hair!!! Can’t wait to try more products from this line!!!
Terra W.
I have been using this product since 2012. I refuse to use. Anything else. I fell on love with the smell at Sally's and was so impressed how less frizzy my. Hair was after I blow dryed it that I've never tried anything since. A little goes a long way!
Melissa B.
I have only used this product a few times so far but it does what it's intended use is. it definitely smooths my hair while I straighten. the only downsideof it is so far is that it's leaving my hair sticky. I do use a few different hair products, so I'm going to give it another chance, but that's what I've noticed so far.
Whitney S.
Williamsburg, KY
Surprisingly doesn’t weigh down my fine hair! Does a great job of smoothing down my fizzy hair and making it a lot easier to straighten. The smell of this balm is so amazing! Leaves my hair smelling great, soft, and smooth.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
So I have fine, color treated hair that I normally feel falls a bit limp. A little bit of this product in my hair before blow drying leaves my hair feeling fuller, smoother, and softer. I received this as a gift from a friend and I am 100% purchasing this when I run out
Brittany I.
I seriously cannot live without this product. One of my absolute favorites! I use it after every shower and before blow-drying or straightening. It smells absolutely amazing, which I love.
Dylan S.
Roseburg
My favorite product hands down to use with my blow dryer. Amazing scent. And it keeps all my hair from getting frizzy. My hair is so silky and soft when I use it. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is AMAZING! I have terribly unruly hair so I use it for straightening rather than blow-drying and it works wonders. It leaves my hair soft and silky rather than oily and heavy like other products I've used. I love it so much that I bought the entire Smooth Criminal line.