Beyond the Zone Smooth Criminal Blow Out Balm

Beyond the Zone Smooth Criminal Blow Out Balm is a lightweight balm smooths and seals the hair cuticle while speeding up blow dry time. see more...

Chandra D.
I was pleasantly surprised with this!!! It smells FANTASTIC and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy/oily!!! It works perfectly and has helped control my (already) crazy, frizzy hair!!! Can’t wait to try more products from this line!!!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is my go-to blow out balm right now even though I know there are better ones out there. Why? Mainly because of the price (and it does the trick) so I always keep it in stock. I apply when after towel/drying my hair, then blow-dry. Then I apply a little bit more right before flat ironing my hair. This results in super silky and healthy feeling hair.
Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
So I have fine, color treated hair that I normally feel falls a bit limp. A little bit of this product in my hair before blow drying leaves my hair feeling fuller, smoother, and softer. I received this as a gift from a friend and I am 100% purchasing this when I run out
Brittany I.
I seriously cannot live without this product. One of my absolute favorites! I use it after every shower and before blow-drying or straightening. It smells absolutely amazing, which I love.
Dylan S.
My favorite product hands down to use with my blow dryer. Amazing scent. And it keeps all my hair from getting frizzy. My hair is so silky and soft when I use it. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is AMAZING! I have terribly unruly hair so I use it for straightening rather than blow-drying and it works wonders. It leaves my hair soft and silky rather than oily and heavy like other products I've used. I love it so much that I bought the entire Smooth Criminal line.
Alyssa M.
I have long, fine hair. I wouldn't dream of blow drying my hair without this product--it literally cuts the time it'd normally take in half (and I only blow dry on medium heat). I skip leave-in conditioners or hair oils too because this mends my ends and leaves my hair frizz-free, silly smooth and with volume to boot.
eloweez t.
Yes darling yes! This stuff makes the hair shine liver never before. Turns the most straw like tangles into silky locks ! And the smell is just the cherry on top honey! Too good for words!
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
I cannot live without this stuff! After using this and blow drying my hair, I don't even need a flat iron. This stuff gives me the PERFECT blowout. Also, it smells like heaven!
Chelle N.
This helps my hair from breaking and becoming brittle. Being that i straighten it and blow dry it, i recommend to anyone who doesn't want to damage their hair