BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray features a quick-drying, non-flaking formula. see more...

Natalia G.
Linares, Nuevo León
I used to use it when I had blue hair and I remember that I loved it. Easy to use, good fragance and was afforable. All that I needed.
Kari M.
On my search for a replacement hairspray to take place of my discontinued brand I got this. Hopefully doesn't leave it crunchy helps humidity and doesn't overall suck. Anyone like this? Does it help frizz from humidity ?