BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray features a quick-drying, non-flaking formula. see more...

Megan S.
Pros: holds well in all weather conditions. The smell is great.
Cons tacky and a little much for my personal liking. It would be great if you have smaller children /teens that do a lot of running around but you want that picture perfect hair still.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
First off it smells great! I use this when I curl my hair into the perfect beach waves because
1. It doesn't leave my hair feelings like rock
2. It really keeps that flexible hold
3. I can run my fingers through my hair and not feel the residue
Overall great product
Amanda C.
Lindon, UT
Five stars! This is my all time favorite hairspray. I used to use a flexible hold and setting spray, but this has taken the place of everything. It holds well, especially on 2nd+ day hair, and it smells wonderful.
Loren D.
One of the best Dry Shampoo I've ever used. All time favorite. Straight hair or curly. Smell is beautiful, and it leaves hair looking fresh! Another thing the spray does not make your hands sticky.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Good for textured looking hair, I always use it to hold my straight hair but I don't feel it's for straight hair because it always bends if I'm laying on it. Other than that, stays in long and works well.
Kiana B.
This hairspray holds very well, but doesn't leave crunchy strands of hair. It smells super yummy too, which is a huge bonus.
Alyssa R.
Campbell , MO
This is my favorite hairspray! Gives a great hold without leaving that sticky residue behind... and the smell is wonderful!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
This works very well and holds literally all day. Doesn't have a bad smell either and I would recommend
Britney D.
Rolesville, NC
Love the smell! Doesn't leave hair hard or crunchy but you can definitely feel the product. Pretty firm hold too. Not the best hairspray on the market but pretty good. I picked this up on a whim and ended up using it alottt!
Josefina O.
Really good! I mean I've used it for a couple times and it really works that well. It smells goods and the product doesn't evaporates, it stay inside the bottle. I recommend it to everyone who wants to use it.
Kari M.
On my search for a replacement hairspray to take place of my discontinued brand I got this. Hopefully doesn't leave it crunchy helps humidity and doesn't overall suck. Anyone like this? Does it help frizz from humidity ?