Beyond The Zone
Radical Color Remover

Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover

by Beyond The Zone

Beyond The Zone Radical Color Remover gently removes unwanted color with ease.

How is the [product:radical-color-remover]? I have old green dye in my hair and it was previously bleached.
Does it work better with developer? Or just using it with water would do the job? I'm trying to remove a stubborn blue that turned into green ion permanet bright color.
Is this basically bleach?
Start your review of Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover!
Jerika S.
Marsing , ID
Dont buy I do not recommend. So I bought this from Sally's to remove one of the most stubborn colors blue\green I didn't have high expectations because I know these are the hardest colors to remove but the girl at Sally's recommended no! I should have just bought my regular go to oops but I didn't. I kid you not this made my blue more vibrant , now either I have awesome dye or this doesn't work. There was no fade at all and it killed my hair . Splurge a little more and buy oops or the higher brand at Sally's
Adriana E.
Manor
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Adriana E.
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Adriana E.
Are you like me and are obsessed with semi-permanent hair color?  Have you ever noticed how hard it is to remove a semi-permanent hair color?  Well Beyond the Zone (BTZ) has answered our prayers! They developed a color remover for semi-permanent hair color.
Two days before using the BTZ color remover, I used Ion’s clarifying shampoo, left on hair 4 minutes then rinses out.
Day of processing, I used 2 ounces of Ion 20 volume developer (can use water if not needing much of a lift) for one packet. I started from the top and mid-shaft, I left my ends without product then Added a plastic cap then processed for 20 mins (recommend 10-20mins). Then I went back and remixed another packet (throwing out the old one completely) using a wide tooth comb i brushed my hair (carefully) reapplying the remover on the hair and adding it to the ends finally. I then processed about 20-25mins (leave 10-25mins depending on desires lift).
I then rinsed and shampooed my hair with the ion clarifying shampoo twice, leaving it on 3 mins each time.  Finished by using the Ion absolute perfection color sealer step three, I left that on 10 mins then rinsed, then used my normal conditioner (I always rinse my conditioner with cool water)
I did not have to tone my hair or anything afterwards and it didn’t mess up my natural color hair.
I am so pleased with the results!
My hair did feel like a straw after shampooing, but after using the color sealer then followed by my regular conditioner my hair was back to normal.
My hair did not get damaged in this process.
I am so pleased with the results!
My hair did not get damaged in this process.
Kari S.
Whitney Point, NY
Very drying. Did not remove much color. Left my hair feeling brittle and damaged. Would not reccomend this product for much color removal.
Tara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This took so much red out of my hair. I went from bright red to blonde in a matter of just a few treatments thanks to this. And it wasn't terrible on my hair, it still felt healthy!
Jacqueline A.
Olathe, KS
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Jacqueline A.
This only faded my hair from the medium blue I had to a green after two applications. I had artic fox aquamarine in my hair. The 1st time I applied it with 20 developer to one day old dry hair and the second while my hair was wet shortly after the first application (the 2nd seemed to do more). It was recommended by a sally beauty worker, she said it removed purple from a coworkers hair so it should work. It is possible it didnt succeed because blue is one of the most difficult to remove so keep this is mind! Go a different route if you have blues. A positive is that if you need the color faded over time without much damage or have damaged hair, you can mix water instead of developer. I do not recommend developer if your hair is damaged. Mine was fairly healthy and it stripped every ounce of moisture.
Allyson N.
Brenham, TX
This product did well to lift the remainder of the blue color left in my hair after having washed it a few times! It wasn’t as damaging as bleach, but it was a bit rough on my hair though thankfully that’s why they make conditioning masks!
Courtney N.
Malabar, FL
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Courtney N.
Wow it works really well. It hasn't even been 15 minutes and the purple is almost all gone. Used with 20 volume developer
Lilly R.
Chesterfield
This product is terrible! I put it on my hair and left if for 45 mins with 20 volume developer and it did absolutely nothing except dry my hair out really bad.
Hannah W.
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Hannah W.
Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover uploaded by Hannah W.
I think this did a pretty good job removing my semipermanent pink dye from my hair. I mixed this with 20 developer and used a brush to apply this my hair. It didn’t lift everything which I’m kind of bummed about, but I’ll leave some of that to used error because I might not have saturated the hair enough and I should’ve left it on for 45 minutes instead of 30. This did dry out my ends a lot so I used some oil in my hair after showering. I added before and after picture below!
ashley F.
I really liked this color remover. I used it to remove the pink eye from my hair and it worked pretty well. I used it with 20 volume developer and left it on for 45 minutes and it did the job! I will say though that I do think this is bleach based, because it behaved and smelled exactly like bleach. Also two packets was barely enough to cover my head so use at least three if you have thicker hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adelaide A.
Riverside
il y a un an
How is the Beyond the Zone Radical Color Remover? I have old green dye in my hair and it was previously bleached.
Edjali V. il y a un an
It’s terrible!! I also have the same problem and it didn’t worked at all! It only burned my hair more than what already was and took off NOTHING of the color, don’t waste your money on that.