Beyond the Zone Radical Bleach Kit

by Beyond The Zone

How well does this work for lightening beyond the zone pinks & purple?
Will this work on black hair
Start your review of Beyond the Zone Radical Bleach Kit !
How would you rate this product?
Jenny Z.
Fonda, NY
I bought this product at Sally's Beauty Supply and it was $8.99. This is a very affordable price for hair bleach. I have very dark hair and nothing really changes the color. I used the cap that it came with and let it set on my hair for about an hour and I now have gorgeous blond high lights for the summer! Also my hair is still very healthy!! amazing product!!
Hope N.
Clayton, NC
I color my hair crazy colors like blue and pink a lot, and I found this product to do the job, especially if I just want to re-do my roots.
Drema B.
Granite Falls, NC
Beyond the Zone Radical Bleach Kit  uploaded by Drema B.
Ever since I started doing my hair at home this is what I found works for me! Instead of paying $100+ to get your hair done when I spend less then $30 to bleach & tone my hair. Definitely worth it!
Courtney G.
1,072 reviews
Beyond the Zone Radical Bleach Kit  uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I have tried and tried so many bleach kits to get from almost black with red natural highlights to blonde ! This is the only kit that works ! This kit has a built in snap off mixing tub and everything you need to go blonde ! Volume 40 developer included ! I use the brush to go along my hair line and then use the gloves to do the rest of my hair . This kit is by far the best ! ( For toner i use wella t18 with volume 40 developer afterwards) .
Anna H.
2,361 reviews
Beyond the Zone is the best kit to bleach your hair with. Its affordable and works perfectly words cant describe you have to try it for yourself! I got compliments and people were so excited that they went and bought it for themselves! Now that is a great product.
Rachelle R.
San Antonio, TX
This kit comes with everything you need down to the instructions. It's easy to use, easy to apply and doesn't leave your hair feeling too dry. It does minimal damage and always gives the level I'm looking for.
Dena M.
Santee, CA
My boys like to streak thier hair and tips in the summer. I do this at home tip kit all the time for them. It's super easy, inexpensive, easy to follow instructions. I do and will buy it again. Keep out of reach of kids. It will bleach your clothing.
reviewsbynEl (.
Candelaria, Toa baja
This thing fried my hair specially my ends. It didn't even lighten my hair as I tought so i had to dye my hair black again.
Brianna W.
This kit was easy to do and understand. I was able to obtain the color I needed. Thanks
Alisha M.
Traverse City, MI
I hated this. It absolutely fried my hair beyond belief. My hair turned yellow and started falling out.