BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail is just what dry, damaged hair calls for. Must have for a day at the beach or pool! see more...

Veronica N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff so much! It keeps my hair shiny and strong while working out all the knots and snarles. This is a great product for the price and i definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to add some shine or strength to their hair if it's little dry or damaged.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave-in conditioner ever! It keeps my hair so soft and minimizes the tangles. I purchased this product at Sally's Beauty Supply. It also has a nice, clean, fruity smell. My hair typically is very oily and this is one of the first leave-in conditioners that has not made my hair more oily. Love this product!
Karla
No sentí ningún cambio o mejora, no lo volvería a comprar, no estilista el cabello. Tiene un bonito aroma, deja el cabello oliendo súper rico, pero no sentí que mejorará mi cabello, nada de lo que dice ser.
Samantha M.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this product! My hair was dry from living in AZ and constantly coloring it. This product has given my hair life again. It is light and doesn't weigh down my hair or make it oily.
Katie W.
This is my go to! Makes your hair so soft and smells amazing! Best part it's not too expensive
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absolutely wonderful. I use it each time I get out of the shower and have noticed an extreme difference in the quality of my hair in comparison to how damaged it was prior to using this product. I highly recommend it, it also makes you smell great as well!
Brooke B.
Snow Hill , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't tell much difference in my hair. Just because it says protein doesn't mean it is. Spend a few more dollars and get some professional products that will improve the quality of your hair.
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
MY HOLY GRAIL! I have thick, porous, color treated hair that tangles within five minutes. If I don't put this stuff in when I get out of the shower, I can't brush my hair. It's much lighter than the it's a ten that people rave about and it doesn't feel like anything is in my hair once it dries. Best detangler I have ever used, hands down.
Nitza  R.
This product! Is amazing, if you have damage hair this is for you! I recommend for the summer
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Amazing product to spray on your wet hair after you shower. Puts protein back in & helps with split ins and fly always. Smells great. Doesn't make hair greasy. I use after swimming in salt water or chlorine, makes hair soft and restores it