BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail is just what dry, damaged hair calls for. Must have for a day at the beach or pool! see more...

Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I'm an employee at Sally Beauty Supply so I get to try out products all the time which is amazing. A leave-in conditioner is always a must for me considering I've bleached my hair and I need that extra moisture to repair my damaged hair. This protein cocktail is absolutely amazing! It actually has a pleasant, sweet smell to it and the way it sprays is quite different from what I'm used to when it comes to leave-in treatments. The price itself is pretty affordable and it's great quality also! I have noticed my hair is softer from using this product and I'm pretty pleased with my results! Will definitely continue to use this!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
It's so rare for me to find a hair product that doesn't make my hair more oily than it already is. This is thee product. Its lightweight formula leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Just a few spritz on damp hair and let air dry. Not to mention it smells amazing. With my hait being curly, it has been my go-to product for Spring/Summer! & to top it off, it is a protein mix. It helps your hair grow long and beautiful!!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I had been over dying my hair and the integrity of my hair was almost ruined. I used this and a deep conditioning mask every time I shampooed and it really helped turned things around. The smell is almost citrusy, it's not bad. The spray nozzle is very generous and sometimes gets the walls and mirror in my bathroom even when it's directly pointed at my head haha I guess don't get trigger happy!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I use this weekly and love it. I've got really curly hair and also straighten and curl it a lot ,so it needs all the help that it can get. this stuff does wonders and I recommend it for all hair types. I also use it right after getting out of a pool with chlorine in it,and it helps a lot
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Smells amazing like grapefruit or something. The vitamins in it make my hair thicker/stronger and does help repair damaged ends. I've been using it for years and I hope to keep doing so. Would recommend to help repair damaged hair.
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
After all this bleach mamas hair does need a little something. This helps a good bit! Good smell affordable and I use the bottles for other stuff!!
Macy A.
Macy A.
This is the best leave-in conditioner ever! It keeps my hair so soft and minimizes the tangles. I purchased this product at Sally's Beauty Supply. It also has a nice, clean, fruity smell. My hair typically is very oily and this is one of the first leave-in conditioners that has not made my hair more oily. Love this product!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This stuff is absolutely wonderful. I use it each time I get out of the shower and have noticed an extreme difference in the quality of my hair in comparison to how damaged it was prior to using this product. I highly recommend it, it also makes you smell great as well!
Karla
Karla
No sentí ningún cambio o mejora, no lo volvería a comprar, no estilista el cabello. Tiene un bonito aroma, deja el cabello oliendo súper rico, pero no sentí que mejorará mi cabello, nada de lo que dice ser.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
MY HOLY GRAIL! I have thick, porous, color treated hair that tangles within five minutes. If I don't put this stuff in when I get out of the shower, I can't brush my hair. It's much lighter than the it's a ten that people rave about and it doesn't feel like anything is in my hair once it dries. Best detangler I have ever used, hands down.