BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail is just what dry, damaged hair calls for. Must have for a day at the beach or pool! see more...

• I have been dealing with a bunch of breakage lately. Will...1 Answers
Nikki-Peyton M.
My old hairdresser turned me on to this product I have fine thin hair and it tangled really easily so after a color service she would spray this all over and my hair always felt so soft and was easy to Baruch through and fix! 🖤❤️🖤
Veronica N.
I love this stuff so much! It keeps my hair shiny and strong while working out all the knots and snarles. This is a great product for the price and i definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to add some shine or strength to their hair if it's little dry or damaged.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This is one of my favorite hair care items. I apply it to wet hair after washing it and let it dry. It leaves my hair feeling soft and has a nice smell to it as well. I’ve bought this several time and will continue.
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love this stuff on my daughter's hair. She has very fine and dry hair and it this works amazingly. It softens her hair instantly and makes it look a hundred times healthier. It also helps detangle her hair when I use it on her wet hair.  I continue to purchase this for her every time we get low.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Love this product I use it daily as you can tell In my pic below I'm almost out..lol I love the b5 that's in it. I think it's been acting great addition to my morning routine .
Bri R.
I bought this at Sally's because my hair was absolutely dead. I had over bleached it and it was stringy. I know you can't repair broken ends, but this helped maintain what little health my hair had left. The smell is pleasant as well. It must be popular around my city because it was always out of stock! I'm only giving it 4 stars because I hate the bottle it's in, it's bulky and the spray nozzle was easily broken, so I had to put it in a different bottle.
Erin H.
First of all, I love the spray coverage this bottle gives. I am able to get the product through my whole head of hair. I feel like it detangles, strengthens, and protects my hair. It is effective and I love it! It doesn't have the absolute best smell, but it's not a bad smell either.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
This is the best leave-in conditioner ever! It keeps my hair so soft and minimizes the tangles. I purchased this product at Sally's Beauty Supply. It also has a nice, clean, fruity smell. My hair typically is very oily and this is one of the first leave-in conditioners that has not made my hair more oily. Love this product!
Alex H.
Lansing
If you want a product that will actually pack a ton of protein in your hair this is it. My hair was very damaged from coloring it all the time. I loved using this and it repaired over time very well. The smell is yummy and the nozzle is easy to use. It is a thinner spray.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I'm an employee at Sally Beauty Supply so I get to try out products all the time which is amazing. A leave-in conditioner is always a must for me considering I've bleached my hair and I need that extra moisture to repair my damaged hair. This protein cocktail is absolutely amazing! It actually has a pleasant, sweet smell to it and the way it sprays is quite different from what I'm used to when it comes to leave-in treatments. The price itself is pretty affordable and it's great quality also! I have noticed my hair is softer from using this product and I'm pretty pleased with my results! Will definitely continue to use this!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I have been dealing with a bunch of breakage lately. Will this help?