BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Protein Cocktail is just what dry, damaged hair calls for. Must have for a day at the beach or pool! see more...

• I have been dealing with a bunch of breakage lately. Will this help?1 Answers
Veronica N.
I love this stuff so much! It keeps my hair shiny and strong while working out all the knots and snarles. This is a great product for the price and i definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to add some shine or strength to their hair if it's little dry or damaged.
Erin H.
First of all, I love the spray coverage this bottle gives. I am able to get the product through my whole head of hair. I feel like it detangles, strengthens, and protects my hair. It is effective and I love it! It doesn't have the absolute best smell, but it's not a bad smell either.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Love this product I use it daily as you can tell In my pic below I'm almost out..lol I love the b5 that's in it. I think it's been acting great addition to my morning routine .
Bri R.
I bought this at Sally's because my hair was absolutely dead. I had over bleached it and it was stringy. I know you can't repair broken ends, but this helped maintain what little health my hair had left. The smell is pleasant as well. It must be popular around my city because it was always out of stock! I'm only giving it 4 stars because I hate the bottle it's in, it's bulky and the spray nozzle was easily broken, so I had to put it in a different bottle.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
This is the best leave-in conditioner ever! It keeps my hair so soft and minimizes the tangles. I purchased this product at Sally's Beauty Supply. It also has a nice, clean, fruity smell. My hair typically is very oily and this is one of the first leave-in conditioners that has not made my hair more oily. Love this product!
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I'm an employee at Sally Beauty Supply so I get to try out products all the time which is amazing. A leave-in conditioner is always a must for me considering I've bleached my hair and I need that extra moisture to repair my damaged hair. This protein cocktail is absolutely amazing! It actually has a pleasant, sweet smell to it and the way it sprays is quite different from what I'm used to when it comes to leave-in treatments. The price itself is pretty affordable and it's great quality also! I have noticed my hair is softer from using this product and I'm pretty pleased with my results! Will definitely continue to use this!
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I had been over dying my hair and the integrity of my hair was almost ruined. I used this and a deep conditioning mask every time I shampooed and it really helped turned things around. The smell is almost citrusy, it's not bad. The spray nozzle is very generous and sometimes gets the walls and mirror in my bathroom even when it's directly pointed at my head haha I guess don't get trigger happy!
Courtney F.
It's so rare for me to find a hair product that doesn't make my hair more oily than it already is. This is thee product. Its lightweight formula leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Just a few spritz on damp hair and let air dry. Not to mention it smells amazing. With my hait being curly, it has been my go-to product for Spring/Summer! & to top it off, it is a protein mix. It helps your hair grow long and beautiful!!
Karla
No sentí ningún cambio o mejora, no lo volvería a comprar, no estilista el cabello. Tiene un bonito aroma, deja el cabello oliendo súper rico, pero no sentí que mejorará mi cabello, nada de lo que dice ser.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I use this weekly and love it. I've got really curly hair and also straighten and curl it a lot ,so it needs all the help that it can get. this stuff does wonders and I recommend it for all hair types. I also use it right after getting out of a pool with chlorine in it,and it helps a lot
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
I have been dealing with a bunch of breakage lately. Will this help?