Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Maggie T.Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Jenny C.Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Erika O.

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond the Zone Bleach Kit has all you need to create virtually any bleaching, tipping, or streaking styles. see more...

Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
I love this,..I will by this again even though there wasn't a mixing cup or a mixing bowl. A little difficult because the powder wasn't in a tube. So I had to pour it from a pouch to a bottle a little difficult. But the color change was incredible. After 1 hour my hair was light.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BLEACHING SYSTEM!!!! It says you can use it on scalp or not and I used it for full head of hair and on scalp and it actually left my scalp with chemical burns and was NOT an even bleaching job and I couldn't leave it on for the full amount of time even the minimum time because of how it was burning me!! DON WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS PRO DUCT JUST GET ION BRILLIANCE POWDER LIGHTNER FROM THE BEGINING AND SAVE YOURSELF!!
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I have been using this for a while now. Its The only bleaching kit we use in my home. My partner and I bleach our hair often. What I like about this I feeling doesn't dry out hair and doesn't leave hair brassy.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This bleach kit is really good for beginners. It has everything you need. As long as you aren’t trying to lighten a lot I recommend this. It lifts color really well. The developer is 40 volume though so be careful on how long you leave it on for.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Isn't that bad for an at home bleach kit. Took a couple tries to get my hair light enough. Smell isn't as unpleasant as some. I would use it again. Good price too.
eloweez t.
Not enough for entire head coverage. Mayb some highlights. I think I got 6 or 8 foils out of it. Also this bleach is very very harsh! I don't recommend this
Cynthia H.
Not that great of a bleach . I've read plenty of reviews and followed the directions so thought it was worth a try . Cheap deal but not that great !
Kate S.
Toronto, ON
I find that this product dried out my hair more than any other product that I've used to bleach my hair. I personally didn't find the smell all too bad, bleach is bleach but it also didn't give me the lift. I was forced to take it out early because I could feel my hair getting too dry. It was either wait to see if it would get lighter than bright orange or lose my hair. I don't recommend.