Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Jenny C.Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Erika O.Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit uploaded by Maggie T.

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond the Zone Bleach Kit has all you need to create virtually any bleaching, tipping, or streaking styles. see more...

eloweez t.
eloweez t.
Not enough for entire head coverage. Mayb some highlights. I think I got 6 or 8 foils out of it. Also this bleach is very very harsh! I don't recommend this
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I have been using this for a while now. Its The only bleaching kit we use in my home. My partner and I bleach our hair often. What I like about this I feeling doesn't dry out hair and doesn't leave hair brassy.
Erika O.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Isn't that bad for an at home bleach kit. Took a couple tries to get my hair light enough. Smell isn't as unpleasant as some. I would use it again. Good price too.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BLEACHING SYSTEM!!!! It says you can use it on scalp or not and I used it for full head of hair and on scalp and it actually left my scalp with chemical burns and was NOT an even bleaching job and I couldn't leave it on for the full amount of time even the minimum time because of how it was burning me!! DON WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS PRO DUCT JUST GET ION BRILLIANCE POWDER LIGHTNER FROM THE BEGINING AND SAVE YOURSELF!!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Not that great of a bleach . I've read plenty of reviews and followed the directions so thought it was worth a try . Cheap deal but not that great !
Kate S.
Kate S.
Toronto, ON
I find that this product dried out my hair more than any other product that I've used to bleach my hair. I personally didn't find the smell all too bad, bleach is bleach but it also didn't give me the lift. I was forced to take it out early because I could feel my hair getting too dry. It was either wait to see if it would get lighter than bright orange or lose my hair. I don't recommend.