BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Curl up with Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme gives your hair a taste of the curl. see more...

• Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or...1 Answers
  • I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Wil...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?3 Answers
Jenn H.
Jamestown
Depending on the amount of product used will determine the results. If more product is used the curls will be more controlled and slightly crunchy. If less product is used the softer the curls will be.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This product smells so delicious. It’s perfect for my curly girls and helps define your curls more. It works great as a detangler, leave in, or even a wash and go. Immensely hydrating and color safe! I highly recommend. Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Kick Up Your Curls Curling Creme ❤️
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good for curly hair it works best when your hair is wet, it leaves your curls looking nice but then again if you put a lot of product it makes your hair hard so a little goes a long way
Reese S.
houston, tx
FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY !! i use this hair product almost religiously. i stock up on bottles and when i have one left i stock up again. this is by far the best product i have ever used in my hair and if you havent tried it, why ?? it makes my hair soft, not crunchy while still defining my curls and not gluing them to my head like a gel would. this is MY product and it should be THE product for anyone with type 3b/c hair. trust me, it works miracles
Beth D.
I have naturally wavy hair and after years of fighting it I now use this product and let my hair air dry after scrunching it. I have shoulder length hair and use a nickel size pump. Too much can weigh down my hair. Once my hair dries I finger fluff it and it turns out great every day. Great price but only at Sally Beauty.
Mariah P.
N Providence, RI
I have tried many different creams and mousses to tame my curls, but this is by far the best! It doesn't leave my hair hard and crunchy, it's not heavy, and it hasn't dried my hair out. It just takes a small amount and my curls stay perfect all day! I don't have to worry about frizz anymore and I can still retain my hair's natural look. I'll never use anything else again.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
My hair is very thin and difficult to curl but I bought this product hoping that I would be able to achieve the "beach waves" look. Although the product smells nice, it made my hair almost crunchy and did not provide any curls to my expectations. The results of this product may be different for people who already have curly hair, but I wouldn't recommend this to people with naturally straight hair!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
One of my favorite hair curling creams. It's super inexpensive and a little goes a long ways. It doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy. I can finally let my hair air dry without the the worry of frizz and my curls looking great. It hasn't dried out or damaged my hair. The only down side I have found is that too much product will weigh down your hair. Other than that, 10/10
Allyson D.
Skokie, IL
One of my favorite curl enhancing products! I love how this smells first of all and also how light this is! I recommend using this while it's wet because it is a white/silver color. It defines my curls beautifully and it doesn't weigh it down! I recommend it & you can find this at Sally's beauty supply.
Caitlyn A.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have naturally straight hair but I love to put my hair in braids and sleep with them in. I put this stuff in when I take my braids out and it works wonders! This product holds my curls ALL day! If you have naturally curly hair you need to use this it's AMAZING!!
Amnesty L.
Reedsburg, WI
How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?
MARCELA R.
Amherst, Ma
Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or the hair gets too frizzy on days following wash?
Megan S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Will this tame my curls in even the most humid of humid days, and I am talking so humid it is almost raining?