BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Curl up with Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme gives your hair a taste of the curl. see more...

• Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or the hair ...1 Answers
  • I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Will this tam...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?3 Answers
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
Highly recommend!!! Perfect addition to any hair are routine whether you have curly hair or not. It is NOT heavy! Does NOT weigh down my hair. I have thick long naturally curly/wavy hair. Since I heat processed it almost everyday for years some of the curl has fallen and that makes me sad BUT with this it is like it bounces back! Definitely a holy grail product. It is also SUPER AFFORDABLE!! I've used it both with a diffuser and without (air dry) so amazing satisfied with the results!! I'll attach a photo of my hair with the diffuser. So overly satisfied. So thankful to that woman at Sally's!
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
I have naturally curly hair that doesn't like to work for me but I had this to my hair and my curls appear! It's a decent price and lost long (I only use it when I want to wear my naturally curly hair. One down fall is that it makes my hair greasy faster (but so down any extra hair product) and I only washing my hair 2 times a week.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I have been using this product for over a year now and it is seriously the best! All the products from this line are great for curls. I put this on after I wash it then plop my hair at night. The next day my curls are defined and not crunchy at all. My curls will stay defined for three days before I have to wash it again.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I used this product for years before finally switching to something else! I have VERY VERY curly hair and never knew what to use and this worked great. I loved the cream because it wouldn't make my hair feel crunchy and it really defined my curls. It isn't too expensive and can be found at Sally's for a decent price!
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
I absolutely LOVE Beyond the Zone's curly hair line! The curl cream is amazing! It gives me curls for days! I have very finicky curly hair. It likes to straighten at the ends after a few hours. BTZ curly hair line stops that from happening and I've got curl from roots to ends! You've gotta try these products!
Candace M.
Candace M.
Staunton, VA
The best product I've ever tried on my very curly hair!!! I've tried many and these noodle head is by far my favorite line of products. I put the curly cream goes on my hair after I put the leave in conditioner in and let dry a little then I put in this and my hair is soft but curls defined!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
I like this product but always have to use a leave in oil or conditioner to keep the residue from pulling my hair as I'm scrunching it and it tends to dry then pull out hair by little bits! I have curly hair that tends to break easily but like the hold and smells nice
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
The absolute best product i have found for my natural curls! Helps tame the frizz and difine your curls! Smells amazing, and holds all day/ days whatever. I don't even have to use a hair spray with it! Very inexpensive and at your local Sally beauty supply!
Amparo N.
Amparo N.
Salinas, Ca
Omg!!!!! I am in love with this product! I have always tried many curl products to define my frizzy curly hair until I came across this product! Absolutely amazing!!!! My curls have never looked more defined ! 101% recommended to all my fellow curly heads!
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
The best stuff for curls! My hair is naturally curly and this stuff is perfect for it. Doesn't leave hair hard or sticky! Forget that skrunchr that leaves you feeling crunchy!! This stuff makes perfect curls!
Amnesty L.
Amnesty L.
Reedsburg, WI
How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?
MARCELA R.
MARCELA R.
Amherst, Ma
Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or the hair gets too frizzy on days following wash?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Will this tame my curls in even the most humid of humid days, and I am talking so humid it is almost raining?