BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Curl up with Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme gives your hair a taste of the curl. see more...

• Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or the hai...1 Answers
  • I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Will this t...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?3 Answers
Reese S.
houston, tx
FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY !! i use this hair product almost religiously. i stock up on bottles and when i have one left i stock up again. this is by far the best product i have ever used in my hair and if you havent tried it, why ?? it makes my hair soft, not crunchy while still defining my curls and not gluing them to my head like a gel would. this is MY product and it should be THE product for anyone with type 3b/c hair. trust me, it works miracles
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
I bought a trial size version of this and I'm hooked! I love the definition it gives my girls and keeps them frizz free all day. I have tried other curl creams but this is my favorite by far. I will absolutely buy again!
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
One of my favorite hair curling creams. It's super inexpensive and a little goes a long ways. It doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy. I can finally let my hair air dry without the the worry of frizz and my curls looking great. It hasn't dried out or damaged my hair. The only down side I have found is that too much product will weigh down your hair. Other than that, 10/10
Beth D.
I have naturally wavy hair and after years of fighting it I now use this product and let my hair air dry after scrunching it. I have shoulder length hair and use a nickel size pump. Too much can weigh down my hair. Once my hair dries I finger fluff it and it turns out great every day. Great price but only at Sally Beauty.
Macy A.
Chapel Hill
My hair is very thin and difficult to curl but I bought this product hoping that I would be able to achieve the "beach waves" look. Although the product smells nice, it made my hair almost crunchy and did not provide any curls to my expectations. The results of this product may be different for people who already have curly hair, but I wouldn't recommend this to people with naturally straight hair!
Mariah P.
N Providence, RI
I have tried many different creams and mousses to tame my curls, but this is by far the best! It doesn't leave my hair hard and crunchy, it's not heavy, and it hasn't dried my hair out. It just takes a small amount and my curls stay perfect all day! I don't have to worry about frizz anymore and I can still retain my hair's natural look. I'll never use anything else again.
Allyson D.
One of my favorite curl enhancing products! I love how this smells first of all and also how light this is! I recommend using this while it's wet because it is a white/silver color. It defines my curls beautifully and it doesn't weigh it down! I recommend it & you can find this at Sally's beauty supply.
Caitlyn A.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have naturally straight hair but I love to put my hair in braids and sleep with them in. I put this stuff in when I take my braids out and it works wonders! This product holds my curls ALL day! If you have naturally curly hair you need to use this it's AMAZING!!
Serenityi A.
vancouver
I use this product every day! It's so great for curly hair types and my hair is dark brown but it works for all types of curly hair, the smell is so good it makes you smell good in general. I think the only improvement would be to make the bottles bigger and not so expensive;)
Jessica I.
I purchased this in a travel size to bring on an airplane. I have continued to use it since coming home from my trip! I have curly hair that is regularly highlighted (and straightened), so it can get a little frizzy and dry sometimes. This cream is light and gives my curls some bounce!
Amnesty L.
Reedsburg, WI
How well does this product work with frizziness and hold?
MARCELA R.
Amherst, Ma
Does this product hold the curls for more than one day or the hair gets too frizzy on days following wash?
Megan S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I live in South Florida where the humidity is insane. Will this tame my curls in even the most humid of humid days, and I am talking so humid it is almost raining?