Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curl Boost Glaze uploaded by Ashlee T.Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curl Boost Glaze uploaded by Jessica K.

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curl Boost Glaze can be added to curls to reshape, define, and uplift lackluster curls. see more...

Lynn B.
I was pleasantly surprised with this product and how well it brought out my curls. I bought it from Sally’s. It wasn’t expensive and smells good. I don’t like strong smelling products. I’ll buy this again when I’m out.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
I have used this product in the past and has helped so much in helping the curls in my hair. I am hoping to get more of it for Christmas. Makes my curls soft and bouncy not hard and stiff like some products do.
Caitlyn A.
This is the best product out there! I love it. I have a lot of hair and it holds it all day! I love it I do not have to worry about my curls falling! It does a great job!
Liane C.
Taylorsville, UT
This is one of my favorite hair products ever! I have extremely thick, curly hair and we convinced that all products for curly hair were either going to make my hair crunch, stiff, or greasy. This Curl Boost Glaze doesn't do any of that. It leaves my hair feeling soft and keeps my curls intact and beautiful. If you're looking for good products for curly hair I would totally recommend this entire line!
Ashlee T.
Belva, WV
This product has made a huge difference in my curly hair! It smells amazing and it tames the frizz! It has been one of my holy grails for 3 years. Plus it is extremely affordable! You can usually get it at Sally Beauty on some kind of sale. I highly recommend this to curly girls!
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
This was definitely my #bestpurchaseof2015! i have curly unruly hair, and this product tames and defines curls wothout adding weight or stiffness.
Brooke H.
I was not a fan. it was sticky and nozzle clogging.It had a very unpleasant smell - think old hairspray . It made my hair dry over time.
alicia g.
Roma, TX
i have been looking for this product any ideas where i can find it?
Amparo N.
Salinas , CA
Will this product make my hair super dry?