BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Main Attraction Matte Fiber Paste for texture and control with a matte finish. see more...

Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Another styling must for my new short hair. I love the volume and grip this fiber product gives my hair. Its a nice thick fibrous paste. It does smell a bit like glue but after its in the hair the smell goes away. Its amazing for short styles that need that more involved styling routine. It helps me get that pieced look in the shorter bits. I think if you have a short cut that you style regularly this is a good option.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
This is a great product. I originally purchased this for my husband a few years ago at Sally’s Beauty, however he didn’t like it that much because it didn’t make his hair stiff enough. I’ve been having static issues with my hair lately as it has gotten cold out which makes the air dry causing my hair to be staticky. I’ve used hair oils to try and control it, but it seems to just make my hair soft with static.
Out of frustration I rubbed some of this in my palms and ran my hands through my hair and flattened the top, it worked!!!! amazingly without leaving my hair hard or sticky and leaving it still very soft and manageable.
It also didn’t leave my hair greasy and took away the static. I am so pleased with this product that as soon as it’s finished I’ll be buying another one. I can’t remember how much I paid but I do remember it being affordable. I highly recommend this product and as an added bonus it smells great too!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️