BY BEYOND THE ZONE #92 in Hair Masks

Beyond The Zone Last Call Masque strengthens hair after coloring, bleaching and styling. see more...

Alejandra M.
This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Stephanie J.
I use this every two weeks and I do not think there is anything O have ever smelled as good as this. As fat as the way it works, well of you have ever colored your hair then you know the color kits come with a conditioner to use afterwards, I do not use that, I use this instead because of the scent and it also works better than the pack they give you in the color kits, just an all around awesome product They stopped selling it in the bog jars so I have to buy a few packs at a time. The price is low too.The scent is a clean fruity exotic one. I buy mine at Sally.s Beauty Supply. You can google it to find where they sell it in your area.
Erika M.
This is my absolute go to product. I first got a packet once when it was on sale, and now go through it by the bottle. If you dye (or especially bleach) your hair, this puts back moisture and makes your hair feel brand new. Leave it on longer for more intense results.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Hair savior. My mom used this on my hair growing up for a periodic deep conditioner at home. On the weekends I would walk around with a plastic conditioning cap on for hours and the end result always was buttery smooth. This is perfect for when you over process your hair with chemical texturizing treatments, color, keratin, or protein treatments. It doesn't subscribe to all of the current no-sulfate no silicone theories of hair care. Those are perfectly valid concepts but not one of those organic expensive products deep condition my hair like last call. Double your results by deep conditioning under a hooded or blow dryer.
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
Wonderful product! I like to use this hair mask right after I highlight my hair. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs after it's been through hell and back. Love it love it love it!!
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Great smell and really gave life to my dull dry hair. It’s a decent price, but it makes more sense to buy the tube. It was easy to use I just left it in my hair for a couple minutes in the shower.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
There are a few masks that are my ride or dies and this one has become one for sure! I work at Sally Beauty Supply, so I dye my hair a LOT and I've recently bleached my hair so it's fairly damaged. But using this mask has been nothing but amazing. The smell is great and it has definitely helped moisturize my hair. It's SUPER affordable and the packaging is small, but really it lasts you a while. A little bit goes a long way with this and really you should only be using it once or twice a week. I'm very pleased with this product.
Miranda M.
This is a very popular deep conditioning treatment at all the beauty supply stores in my area and I must say that I got hooked onto it as well. After using this there is always a noticeable difference health-wise with my hair and would recommend this for anyone who has recently bleached or colored their hair because it helps to repair a lot of the damage, or at least it makes your hair look a lot less damaged.
I gave 4 stars rather than 5 solely because I think it smells kind of strange (not bad just, different) but thats just my own opinion.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
If you need a revival after a colour or bleaching treatment, this works the best for getting your hair back in shape. There's these balls in it though that I'm not sure what they do and I can't break them. Smells good if you like cherries :) It always makes my hair manageable and soft after each use; I use it every bleach treatment or few months.
Heather H.
I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?