Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Echo N.
Echo N.
Denham Springs

Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Heather H.
Heather H.

I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Raymore, MO

I got this hair mask from Sally's to try on my dry summer hair. It's very creamy and creates a nice coating on damp hair. My hair felt much softer after using this mask.
Jeni L.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ

This has worked very well on my straight and fine hair. I try to use it at least once, sometimes twice a week. It leaves my hair soft and nourished but not greasy.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI

Love this conditioning treatment, it saved my hair after bleaching. I use it weekly.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR

I've used this mask a few times. It's a nice little boost for dry damaged hair.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This is a very popular deep conditioning treatment at all the beauty supply stores in my area and I must say that I got hooked onto it as well. After using this there is always a noticeable difference health-wise with my hair and would recommend this for anyone who has recently bleached or colored their hair because it helps to repair a lot of the damage, or at least it makes your hair look a lot less damaged.
I gave 4 stars rather than 5 solely because I think it smells kind of strange (not bad just, different) but thats just my own opinion.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Toronto, Ontario

So long story short, I had bleached hair pretty lavender for about a year, then I had a fire. Apparently smoke damage to your hair can be a thing? So I chopped all my hair off and bleached it -again-. Fast forward 5 months, my hair is growing out, I'm not so happy with the lavender or the pastels, and want to go red. The red dye I used made my hair go black, not red. After using One and Only Colour Fix my hair was super fried and brittle, the girls at Sally's Beauty recommended this for me, at 99 cents I figured why not? It is a MAGIC CREAM IN A LITTLE POUCH. I'm so glad I bought more than one. My hair came out feeling like I'd never been cruel to it! I highly recommend it for anyone with over processed hair or even just dry frizzy curly hair (which mine is also bad combo with bleach, I'm so mean to my hair) It is a definite must have, I may add it to my bi-weekly hair routine.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Calgary, Alberta

So I bought this yesterday and tried it out same day. It was on sale for $0.99 each so I bought 10 of them. So I have platinum blonde hair and I am Asian so saying my hair is fried is a understatement. The girl at Sally's beauty supply store told me to leave it in over night so I can really get in there so I did. As it starts to dry out your hair starts feeling like you have too much gel in and it hardens. Great! Means there won't be any slime on my pillows! I washed it out this morning and amazing! I could run my fingers through my hair so easily it's almost as if I revived it! It's been a long time since I have been able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting caught so I'm a total fan of this product!!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR

Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY

Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?

Join Now