Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Echo N.
Echo N.
Denham Springs

Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Heather H.
Heather H.

I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Raymore, MO

I got this hair mask from Sally's to try on my dry summer hair. It's very creamy and creates a nice coating on damp hair. My hair felt much softer after using this mask.
Jeni L.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ

This has worked very well on my straight and fine hair. I try to use it at least once, sometimes twice a week. It leaves my hair soft and nourished but not greasy.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI

Love this conditioning treatment, it saved my hair after bleaching. I use it weekly.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR

I've used this mask a few times. It's a nice little boost for dry damaged hair.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This is a very popular deep conditioning treatment at all the beauty supply stores in my area and I must say that I got hooked onto it as well. After using this there is always a noticeable difference health-wise with my hair and would recommend this for anyone who has recently bleached or colored their hair because it helps to repair a lot of the damage, or at least it makes your hair look a lot less damaged.
I gave 4 stars rather than 5 solely because I think it smells kind of strange (not bad just, different) but thats just my own opinion.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR

Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY

Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?

Join Now