BY BEYOND THE ZONE

• Recommended by anyone?1 Answers
  • Dpes anyone else use this?3 Answers
  • Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhi...1 Answers
Mariela E.
Mariela E.
Yes! This leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it look healthy. I use it all the time after bleaching and toning my hair. Will be buying the 6oz one and will start using it once a week! I usually leave it on for more than 10 minutes, i will try leaving it overnight.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this hair mask. I always use one after dying my hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and rejuvenated. After bleaching and dying my hair, it deserves some serious tlc, and this mask really does the trick. I get mine at Sally Beauty, and it's very affordable.
Stephanie J.
I use this every two weeks and I do not think there is anything O have ever smelled as good as this. As fat as the way it works, well of you have ever colored your hair then you know the color kits come with a conditioner to use afterwards, I do not use that, I use this instead because of the scent and it also works better than the pack they give you in the color kits, just an all around awesome product They stopped selling it in the bog jars so I have to buy a few packs at a time. The price is low too.The scent is a clean fruity exotic one. I buy mine at Sally.s Beauty Supply. You can google it to find where they sell it in your area.
Echo N.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
Wonderful product! I like to use this hair mask right after I highlight my hair. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs after it's been through hell and back. Love it love it love it!!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
If you need a revival after a colour or bleaching treatment, this works the best for getting your hair back in shape. There's these balls in it though that I'm not sure what they do and I can't break them. Smells good if you like cherries :) It always makes my hair manageable and soft after each use; I use it every bleach treatment or few months.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I bought a packet of this to try out once, and loved it. I bought an entire tub of it which has lasted a long time. A little goes a long way, and it does a good job of smoothing hair and leaving it feeling much healthier after a lot of heat styling or coloring.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Jeni L.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
This has worked very well on my straight and fine hair. I try to use it at least once, sometimes twice a week. It leaves my hair soft and nourished but not greasy.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Calgary, AB
So I bought this yesterday and tried it out same day. It was on sale for $0.99 each so I bought 10 of them. So I have platinum blonde hair and I am Asian so saying my hair is fried is a understatement. The girl at Sally's beauty supply store told me to leave it in over night so I can really get in there so I did. As it starts to dry out your hair starts feeling like you have too much gel in and it hardens. Great! Means there won't be any slime on my pillows! I washed it out this morning and amazing! I could run my fingers through my hair so easily it's almost as if I revived it! It's been a long time since I have been able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting caught so I'm a total fan of this product!!!
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?
Cassandra T.