Add a Photo

#139 in Scalp Treatments
Photos (5)
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
March 23, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque
This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Mariela E.
Mariela E.
April 14, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque
Yes! This leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it look healthy. I use it all the time after bleaching and toning my hair. Will be buying the 6oz one and will start using it once a week! I usually leave it on for more than 10 minutes, i will try leaving it overnight.
Echo N.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
March 21, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque
Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
If you need a revival after a colour or bleaching treatment, this works the best for getting your hair back in shape. There's these balls in it though that I'm not sure what they do and I can't break them. Smells good if you like cherries :) It always makes my hair manageable and soft after each use; I use it every bleach treatment or few months.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I bought a packet of this to try out once, and loved it. I bought an entire tub of it which has lasted a long time. A little goes a long way, and it does a good job of smoothing hair and leaving it feeling much healthier after a lot of heat styling or coloring.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Jeni L.
Jeni L.
East Newark, NJ
This has worked very well on my straight and fine hair. I try to use it at least once, sometimes twice a week. It leaves my hair soft and nourished but not greasy.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Calgary, AB
So I bought this yesterday and tried it out same day. It was on sale for $0.99 each so I bought 10 of them. So I have platinum blonde hair and I am Asian so saying my hair is fried is a understatement. The girl at Sally's beauty supply store told me to leave it in over night so I can really get in there so I did. As it starts to dry out your hair starts feeling like you have too much gel in and it hardens. Great! Means there won't be any slime on my pillows! I washed it out this morning and amazing! I could run my fingers through my hair so easily it's almost as if I revived it! It's been a long time since I have been able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting caught so I'm a total fan of this product!!!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Toronto, Ontario
March 2, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque
So long story short, I had bleached hair pretty lavender for about a year, then I had a fire. Apparently smoke damage to your hair can be a thing? So I chopped all my hair off and bleached it -again-. Fast forward 5 months, my hair is growing out, I'm not so happy with the lavender or the pastels, and want to go red. The red dye I used made my hair go black, not red. After using One and Only Colour Fix my hair was super fried and brittle, the girls at Sally's Beauty recommended this for me, at 99 cents I figured why not? It is a MAGIC CREAM IN A LITTLE POUCH. I'm so glad I bought more than one. My hair came out feeling like I'd never been cruel to it! I highly recommend it for anyone with over processed hair or even just dry frizzy curly hair (which mine is also bad combo with bleach, I'm so mean to my hair) It is a definite must have, I may add it to my bi-weekly hair routine.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?
Cassandra T.