BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Full disclosure I have thick dry wavy looks like a horse's tail hair!

I've bought this little package probably 8 timws! The smell is interesting & I like my hair after using it! But! I can't skip washes with this stuff! It leaves me really greasy & I do put it on my roots! Never the less I always wake up like an oil slick! I be stuck to just putting it on my tips but I can't do a whole head treatment! Still a decent moisturizer!
Erika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute go to product. I first got a packet once when it was on sale, and now go through it by the bottle. If you dye (or especially bleach) your hair, this puts back moisture and makes your hair feel brand new. Leave it on longer for more intense results.
Dylan S.
Roseburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell and really gave life to my dull dry hair. It’s a decent price, but it makes more sense to buy the tube. It was easy to use I just left it in my hair for a couple minutes in the shower.
Alex A.
I am absolutely in love with this product! If you have very dry, damaged processed hair, then this is something you should try. It's very affordable, I'm thinking it's 2.99 for a packet at Sally's, but they have a full size bottle as well. Thus product is very easy to use, it's similar in texture to a Queen Helene cholesterol treatment. It smells heavenly! I buy these one in a blue moon during the summer as the sun and chlorine damage my hair. Please give it a try!
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Mariela E.
Yes! This leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it look healthy. I use it all the time after bleaching and toning my hair. Will be buying the 6oz one and will start using it once a week! I usually leave it on for more than 10 minutes, i will try leaving it overnight.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hair mask. I always use one after dying my hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and rejuvenated. After bleaching and dying my hair, it deserves some serious tlc, and this mask really does the trick. I get mine at Sally Beauty, and it's very affordable.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful product! I like to use this hair mask right after I highlight my hair. It gives my hair the moisture that it needs after it's been through hell and back. Love it love it love it!!
Heather H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?
Cassandra T.