Add a Photo

By BEYOND THE ZONE
#122 in Scalp Treatments
Photos (5)
Stephanie J.

I use this every two weeks and I do not think there is anything O have ever smelled as good as this. As fat as the way it works, well of you have ever colored your hair then you know the color kits come with a conditioner to use afterwards, I do not use that, I use this instead because of the scent and it also works better than the pack they give you in the color kits, just an all around awesome product They stopped selling it in the bog jars so I have to buy a few packs at a time. The price is low too.The scent is a clean fruity exotic one. I buy mine at Sally.s Beauty Supply. You can google it to find where they sell it in your area.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA

Hair savior. My mom used this on my hair growing up for a periodic deep conditioner at home. On the weekends I would walk around with a plastic conditioning cap on for hours and the end result always was buttery smooth. This is perfect for when you over process your hair with chemical texturizing treatments, color, keratin, or protein treatments. It doesn't subscribe to all of the current no-sulfate no silicone theories of hair care. Those are perfectly valid concepts but not one of those organic expensive products deep condition my hair like last call. Double your results by deep conditioning under a hooded or blow dryer.
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX

There are a few masks that are my ride or dies and this one has become one for sure! I work at Sally Beauty Supply, so I dye my hair a LOT and I've recently bleached my hair so it's fairly damaged. But using this mask has been nothing but amazing. The smell is great and it has definitely helped moisturize my hair. It's SUPER affordable and the packaging is small, but really it lasts you a while. A little bit goes a long way with this and really you should only be using it once or twice a week. I'm very pleased with this product.
Alex A.
Alex A.

I am absolutely in love with this product! If you have very dry, damaged processed hair, then this is something you should try. It's very affordable, I'm thinking it's 2.99 for a packet at Sally's, but they have a full size bottle as well. Thus product is very easy to use, it's similar in texture to a Queen Helene cholesterol treatment. It smells heavenly! I buy these one in a blue moon during the summer as the sun and chlorine damage my hair. Please give it a try!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA

If you need a revival after a colour or bleaching treatment, this works the best for getting your hair back in shape. There's these balls in it though that I'm not sure what they do and I can't break them. Smells good if you like cherries :) It always makes my hair manageable and soft after each use; I use it every bleach treatment or few months.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Lexie N.
Lexie N.
Masury, OH

This is probably one of my favorite things to use after bleaching. it smells good and it takes away that straw feeling in your hair. my manager recommended this quite some time ago and I've been using it ever since. the packaging is nice I wish it came in a bigger bottle though.
Mariela E.
Mariela E.

Yes! This leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it look healthy. I use it all the time after bleaching and toning my hair. Will be buying the 6oz one and will start using it once a week! I usually leave it on for more than 10 minutes, i will try leaving it overnight.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I bought a packet of this to try out once, and loved it. I bought an entire tub of it which has lasted a long time. A little goes a long way, and it does a good job of smoothing hair and leaving it feeling much healthier after a lot of heat styling or coloring.
dyana a.
dyana a.

I love this for hair repair. I color my hair a lot and use bleach often, this is one of my favorites to pick up from sallys. it's affordable and works well. my hair is soft for days after and has a healthier texture after use.
Stephanie J.

Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR

Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY

Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?

Join Now