Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque uploaded by Echo N.Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque uploaded by Erin E.Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque uploaded by Dana C.See all 5 photos

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

• Recommended by anyone?I highly recommend it! 1 Answers
  • Dpes anyone else use this?I use it weekly. It was a life... 3 Answers
  • Did this work for you using it your f...It works tbe first time you us... 1 Answers
Photos (5)
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Hair savior. My mom used this on my hair growing up for a periodic deep conditioner at home. On the weekends I would walk around with a plastic conditioning cap on for hours and the end result always was buttery smooth. This is perfect for when you over process your hair with chemical texturizing treatments, color, keratin, or protein treatments. It doesn't subscribe to all of the current no-sulfate no silicone theories of hair care. Those are perfectly valid concepts but not one of those organic expensive products deep condition my hair like last call. Double your results by deep conditioning under a hooded or blow dryer.
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
There are a few masks that are my ride or dies and this one has become one for sure! I work at Sally Beauty Supply, so I dye my hair a LOT and I've recently bleached my hair so it's fairly damaged. But using this mask has been nothing but amazing. The smell is great and it has definitely helped moisturize my hair. It's SUPER affordable and the packaging is small, but really it lasts you a while. A little bit goes a long way with this and really you should only be using it once or twice a week. I'm very pleased with this product.
Lexie N.
Lexie N.
Masury, OH
This is probably one of my favorite things to use after bleaching. it smells good and it takes away that straw feeling in your hair. my manager recommended this quite some time ago and I've been using it ever since. the packaging is nice I wish it came in a bigger bottle though.
dyana a.
dyana a.
I love this for hair repair. I color my hair a lot and use bleach often, this is one of my favorites to pick up from sallys. it's affordable and works well. my hair is soft for days after and has a healthier texture after use.
Jess N.
Jess N.
Raymore, MO
I got this hair mask from Sally's to try on my dry summer hair. It's very creamy and creates a nice coating on damp hair. My hair felt much softer after using this mask.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
Love this conditioning treatment, it saved my hair after bleaching. I use it weekly.
riah S.
riah S.
Salem, OR
I've used this mask a few times. It's a nice little boost for dry damaged hair.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
This is a very popular deep conditioning treatment at all the beauty supply stores in my area and I must say that I got hooked onto it as well. After using this there is always a noticeable difference health-wise with my hair and would recommend this for anyone who has recently bleached or colored their hair because it helps to repair a lot of the damage, or at least it makes your hair look a lot less damaged.
I gave 4 stars rather than 5 solely because I think it smells kind of strange (not bad just, different) but thats just my own opinion.
Alex A.
Alex A.
I am absolutely in love with this product! If you have very dry, damaged processed hair, then this is something you should try. It's very affordable, I'm thinking it's 2.99 for a packet at Sally's, but they have a full size bottle as well. Thus product is very easy to use, it's similar in texture to a Queen Helene cholesterol treatment. It smells heavenly! I buy these one in a blue moon during the summer as the sun and chlorine damage my hair. Please give it a try!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?