BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Last Call Masque strengthens hair after coloring, bleaching and styling. see more...

Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
My mom (hair dresser) has used this stuff for years. So when my hair had received some damage between the flat iron and constant chlorine dunk, I finally tried the masque out.
I definitely won’t be waiting for some damaged hair before I enjoy another hair masque. Smells good and leaves no unpleasant residue.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Full disclosure I have thick dry wavy looks like a horse's tail hair!

I've bought this little package probably 8 timws! The smell is interesting & I like my hair after using it! But! I can't skip washes with this stuff! It leaves me really greasy & I do put it on my roots! Never the less I always wake up like an oil slick! I be stuck to just putting it on my tips but I can't do a whole head treatment! Still a decent moisturizer!
Lavenue C.
Biloxi, MS
Literally can’t say enough about this stuff. I bleach my hair to death and this is the only thing that works to bring it back. I buy it so much that I found out they sell bottles of it at sallys. Also, it smells soooo amazing. Smells like a fancy spa
Athena A.
Spokane , WA
This hair mask is the real deal. After even one use my hair felt so much more alive and manageable. It’s very inexpensive but gives good results. Pick it up at your local sally beauty supply, for around $6. You will not regret it!!
Kinsey R.
Cleveland
I have very thick hair, so I need to use a lot of this product to achieve any sort of results. I have used other hair masks in the past that have left my hair soft and smooth to the touch, while this one does little for the natural frizziness of my hair. For my girls with thick, curly hair I wouldn’t recommend this mask but I could see how it would work for girls with naturally straighter hair. Works well for split ends though
💕📐💪🏼 W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I didn’t notice a huge difference using this product as I have with other hair masks. I also didn’t like that it has an unappealing color and smell. It smells very chemical.
Mariah O.
Waukesha, WI
LIFE SAVER my hair was destroyed by a hair stylist and the next day I bought this and it did it’s magic within 10 minutes my hair felt all much better I stopped losing as much hair I now do this atleast once a week and it’s done it’s job
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I buy about 5 of these little packets when I stop by my local Sally’s. Don’t ask why I don’t just purchase the bottle lol I do really enjoy this deep conditioner though, I would recommend it! It’s super hydrating especially after a color process just leave it in for about 15-20 min (or longer) You can get this deep conditioner packets at Sally’s beauty supply for 0.99 at the counter mamas. Beyond The Zone Last Call Hair Masque💋
Alex A.
I am absolutely in love with this product! If you have very dry, damaged processed hair, then this is something you should try. It's very affordable, I'm thinking it's 2.99 for a packet at Sally's, but they have a full size bottle as well. Thus product is very easy to use, it's similar in texture to a Queen Helene cholesterol treatment. It smells heavenly! I buy these one in a blue moon during the summer as the sun and chlorine damage my hair. Please give it a try!
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this hair mask. I always use one after dying my hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and rejuvenated. After bleaching and dying my hair, it deserves some serious tlc, and this mask really does the trick. I get mine at Sally Beauty, and it's very affordable.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?