BY BEYOND THE ZONE #61 in Hair Masks

Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Full disclosure I have thick dry wavy looks like a horse's tail hair!

I've bought this little package probably 8 timws! The smell is interesting & I like my hair after using it! But! I can't skip washes with this stuff! It leaves me really greasy & I do put it on my roots! Never the less I always wake up like an oil slick! I be stuck to just putting it on my tips but I can't do a whole head treatment! Still a decent moisturizer!
Diana A.
Little Rock, AR
My mom (hair dresser) has used this stuff for years. So when my hair had received some damage between the flat iron and constant chlorine dunk, I finally tried the masque out.
I definitely won’t be waiting for some damaged hair before I enjoy another hair masque. Smells good and leaves no unpleasant residue.
Alex A.
I am absolutely in love with this product! If you have very dry, damaged processed hair, then this is something you should try. It's very affordable, I'm thinking it's 2.99 for a packet at Sally's, but they have a full size bottle as well. Thus product is very easy to use, it's similar in texture to a Queen Helene cholesterol treatment. It smells heavenly! I buy these one in a blue moon during the summer as the sun and chlorine damage my hair. Please give it a try!
Alejandra M.
This is by far my FAVORITE hair treatment ever. I love how it kind of smells like fun dip and happiness and the end result is AMAZING. I've been using this treatment about every month in the past year now and it helps rejuvenate my hair after all the heat styling and hair dye I've put in it. It leaves my hair super soft!
Mariela E.
Yes! This leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it look healthy. I use it all the time after bleaching and toning my hair. Will be buying the 6oz one and will start using it once a week! I usually leave it on for more than 10 minutes, i will try leaving it overnight.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this hair mask. I always use one after dying my hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and rejuvenated. After bleaching and dying my hair, it deserves some serious tlc, and this mask really does the trick. I get mine at Sally Beauty, and it's very affordable.
Stephanie J.
I use this every two weeks and I do not think there is anything O have ever smelled as good as this. As fat as the way it works, well of you have ever colored your hair then you know the color kits come with a conditioner to use afterwards, I do not use that, I use this instead because of the scent and it also works better than the pack they give you in the color kits, just an all around awesome product They stopped selling it in the bog jars so I have to buy a few packs at a time. The price is low too.The scent is a clean fruity exotic one. I buy mine at Sally.s Beauty Supply. You can google it to find where they sell it in your area.
Erika M.
This is my absolute go to product. I first got a packet once when it was on sale, and now go through it by the bottle. If you dye (or especially bleach) your hair, this puts back moisture and makes your hair feel brand new. Leave it on longer for more intense results.
Echo N.
Denham Springs
Last call is the hair mask of hair masks for dry damaged hair. I use this mask once a week to give my hair that extra softness it needs between all the chemical and heat processes I do . Btz really does make great products
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Hair savior. My mom used this on my hair growing up for a periodic deep conditioner at home. On the weekends I would walk around with a plastic conditioning cap on for hours and the end result always was buttery smooth. This is perfect for when you over process your hair with chemical texturizing treatments, color, keratin, or protein treatments. It doesn't subscribe to all of the current no-sulfate no silicone theories of hair care. Those are perfectly valid concepts but not one of those organic expensive products deep condition my hair like last call. Double your results by deep conditioning under a hooded or blow dryer.
Stephanie J.
Dpes anyone else use this?
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
Recommended by anyone?
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
Did this work for you using it your first time? Or did it take awhile? And how often do you use it?