Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Calgary

So I bought this yesterday and tried it out same day. It was on sale for $0.99 each so I bought 10 of them. So I have platinum blonde hair and I am Asian so saying my hair is fried is a understatement. The girl at Sally's beauty supply store told me to leave it in over night so I can really get in there so I did. As it starts to dry out your hair starts feeling like you have too much gel in and it hardens. Great! Means there won't be any slime on my pillows! I washed it out this morning and amazing! I could run my fingers through my hair so easily it's almost as if I revived it! It's been a long time since I have been able to run my fingers through my hair without it getting caught so I'm a total fan of this product!!!
Stephanie J.

I use this every two weeks and I do not think there is anything O have ever smelled as good as this. As fat as the way it works, well of you have ever colored your hair then you know the color kits come with a conditioner to use afterwards, I do not use that, I use this instead because of the scent and it also works better than the pack they give you in the color kits, just an all around awesome product They stopped selling it in the bog jars so I have to buy a few packs at a time. The price is low too.The scent is a clean fruity exotic one. I buy mine at Sally.s Beauty Supply. You can google it to find where they sell it in your area.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Alexandria, VA

Hair savior. My mom used this on my hair growing up for a periodic deep conditioner at home. On the weekends I would walk around with a plastic conditioning cap on for hours and the end result always was buttery smooth. This is perfect for when you over process your hair with chemical texturizing treatments, color, keratin, or protein treatments. It doesn't subscribe to all of the current no-sulfate no silicone theories of hair care. Those are perfectly valid concepts but not one of those organic expensive products deep condition my hair like last call. Double your results by deep conditioning under a hooded or blow dryer.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

This is a very popular deep conditioning treatment at all the beauty supply stores in my area and I must say that I got hooked onto it as well. After using this there is always a noticeable difference health-wise with my hair and would recommend this for anyone who has recently bleached or colored their hair because it helps to repair a lot of the damage, or at least it makes your hair look a lot less damaged.
I gave 4 stars rather than 5 solely because I think it smells kind of strange (not bad just, different) but thats just my own opinion.
Britney K.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX

There are a few masks that are my ride or dies and this one has become one for sure! I work at Sally Beauty Supply, so I dye my hair a LOT and I've recently bleached my hair so it's fairly damaged. But using this mask has been nothing but amazing. The smell is great and it has definitely helped moisturize my hair. It's SUPER affordable and the packaging is small, but really it lasts you a while. A little bit goes a long way with this and really you should only be using it once or twice a week. I'm very pleased with this product.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA

If you need a revival after a colour or bleaching treatment, this works the best for getting your hair back in shape. There's these balls in it though that I'm not sure what they do and I can't break them. Smells good if you like cherries :) It always makes my hair manageable and soft after each use; I use it every bleach treatment or few months.
Lexie N.
Lexie N.
Masury, OH

This is probably one of my favorite things to use after bleaching. it smells good and it takes away that straw feeling in your hair. my manager recommended this quite some time ago and I've been using it ever since. the packaging is nice I wish it came in a bigger bottle though.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I bought a packet of this to try out once, and loved it. I bought an entire tub of it which has lasted a long time. A little goes a long way, and it does a good job of smoothing hair and leaving it feeling much healthier after a lot of heat styling or coloring.
dyana a.
dyana a.

I love this for hair repair. I color my hair a lot and use bleach often, this is one of my favorites to pick up from sallys. it's affordable and works well. my hair is soft for days after and has a healthier texture after use.
Heather H.
Heather H.

I absolutely love this hair mask!!! My hair was so damaged and dry from over processing. This mask brought my hair back to life. I recommend to anyone with super dry to over processed hair to use this mask.
Stephanie J.

Dpes anyone else use this?

Join Now