Beyond the Zone Hair Primer

by Beyond The Zone

Beyond The Zone Smooth Criminal Hair Primer creates the perfect foundation for styling.

Hii! My hair is very straight and fine, it doesn’t hold curls when I style it. Has anyone used this product and does it help? Thanks!
Start your review of Beyond the Zone Hair Primer!
Alicia D.
Savannah, TN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Y'all this stuff is awesome! As a hair stylist and someone that loves my hair, you can't go wrong with this! First, the smell is incredible and so is the price! My hair is super long and thick, and everything always seems to weigh it down and leaves it either flat or oily, but not this stuff! It's absolutely incredible! Definitely recommend!!
Laura B.
Rock Island, TN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This hair primer smells amazing! I like to put it in my hair before I blow dry it and man, does it smell good! It lasts a long time! It met all of my expectations! I will be buying this again when I go back to Sally’s! It’s honestly unlike anything I’ve ever used before and it helps to keep my hair smooth and frizz-free!
Karen T.
marietta
Beyond the Zone Hair Primer uploaded by Karen T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a good heat protector and has a very low scent so you can barley smell anything. Packaging is cute and simple
Daniela K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this! It helps to smooth my hair when I want to blow dry it and reduces the time I take doing so. The smell is awesome and it last a long in my hair. I don’t get a greasy residue when using it, it’s almost like it absorbs pretty quickly on wet hair.
Nicole W.
Smithfield, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So far I really like this,ive only used it maybe 4 times but so far it’s helped my crazy frizzy hair and it smells amazing. Leaves my hit soft not dry like a lot of other products I have tried.
Karsen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beyond the Zone Hair Primer uploaded by Karsen L.
I use this instantly after I take a shower or simply wash my hair. It’s easy and helps hair. Just apply after towel drying your hair and you can tell a difference within seconds of spraying the product
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
I love this product! Its a great leave in conditioner and or detangler. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It also smells great. Works on dry or damp hair.
Kate H.
Beyond the Zone Hair Primer uploaded by Kate H.
This primer not only helps protect your hair but it does so without caking the hair, or weighing it down.
Toni L.
Providence, RI
Got this as a free gift from Sally's when renewing my club card. This stuff is amazing my daughter loves straightening and curling her hair. This stuff actullay improved her hair it was beginning to look dead and dry, after a few times her hair is beautiful soft and silky!
talita D.
I like this product. it's not bad. it makes my hair light and looks pretty good after straightening it. I've had this product for years. i don't use it every day. it is not expensive. i really like it. no issues or concerns about this product. bottle last a while.