Beyond the Zone Curling Creme

by Beyond The Zone

Curl up with Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curling Creme gives your hair a taste of the curl.

Where can you buy the bigger pump bottle? I can’t find it anywhere. I can only find the 6oz.
Does this product also add shine?[product:beyond-the-zone-noodle-head-kick-up-your-curls-curling-creme]
[product:beyond-the-zone-noodle-head-kick-up-your-curls-curling-creme]. I’m really wanting something to help with my hair and to get my curls back. I watched a girl on YouTube use this for hers. Have y’all used it? Is it any good?
Start your review of Beyond the Zone Curling Creme!
Carmen C.
Hereford, AZ
Beyond the Zone Curling Creme uploaded by Carmen C.
This. THIS. This is the only product I put in my hair after I shower and it always gives me the softest, bounciest curls ever. My all time favorite hair product comes in this tall orange container. It does not feel heavy, it doesn’t make my hair look or feel greasy, and it makes my curls look so natural. It doesn’t even look like I have any products in my hair. This product adds just enough shine, and has a soft coconut smell. This is what I recommend to every curly head I encounter. JUST GET IT. I get mine at Sally’s! Beyond The Zone Noodle Head Curling Cream 2 oz
Mireya I.
Menlo Park, CA
Beyond the Zone Curling Creme uploaded by Mireya I.
Magic for the curls. I have used this product in my hair for over 10 years. It doesnt dry them out. Keeps the curls soft and manageable. this is my holy grail for curls...
Emmalie L.
Lindside, WV
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Holy mother of curls!! This product is the absolute best product for curly hair!! It smells good, it doesn’t make my hair crunchy, it doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it greasy! It’s just all around an amazing cream. I use it after I shower and just work it through my hair as I scrunch. It really just makes my hair look so effortless, natural, and defined. It doesn’t make me frizzy or poofy either. I recommend this so much!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
The absolute best product i have found for my natural curls! Helps tame the frizz and difine your curls! Smells amazing, and holds all day/ days whatever. I don't even have to use a hair spray with it! Very inexpensive and at your local Sally beauty supply!
amparo N.
Salinas, CA
Beyond the Zone Curling Creme uploaded by amparo N.
Omg!!!!! I am in love with this product! I have always tried many curl products to define my frizzy curly hair until I came across this product! Absolutely amazing!!!! My curls have never looked more defined ! 101% recommended to all my fellow curly heads!
Alexandra M.
I have been using this product for over a year now and it is seriously the best! All the products from this line are great for curls. I put this on after I wash it then plop my hair at night. The next day my curls are defined and not crunchy at all. My curls will stay defined for three days before I have to wash it again.
Candace M.
Staunton, VA
The best product I've ever tried on my very curly hair!!! I've tried many and these noodle head is by far my favorite line of products. I put the curly cream goes on my hair after I put the leave in conditioner in and let dry a little then I put in this and my hair is soft but curls defined!
Courtney P.
Russellville, AL
I use this with the mousse they have! Again I love these so much! I will be buying more of this when I get done using my bottles I have now. The smell is amazing! And the product is perfect for any type of curl. I love it.
Bree I.
This is one of two products I use every time I wear my curly hair down! I cannot go without this product! It helps tame my curls frizz and hold it together!
Elizabeth P.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Currently testing this product out and it’s really helped keep the hold of my wavy/curl without having a hard hold. My hair still is able to have movement without looking stiff, I really like it so far
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lakeva M.
Corp Christi, TX
il y a 3 ans
Assia&Soumaya B. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does and it doesn’t freeze the hair
Emily M.
barbourville
il y a 3 ans
Beyond the Zone Curling Creme. I’m really wanting something to help with my hair and to get my curls back. I watched a girl on YouTube use this for hers. Have y’all used it? Is it any good?
Emmalie L. il y a 2 ans
Girl this stuff is AMAZING! It makes my curls so defined and doesn’t leave them crunchy and hard. I recommend so much! It also helps manage frizz. Such a great product!