BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color is fun and vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. see more...

Natasha R.
Absolutely one of the worst products I've ever used. My daughter wanted her hair done and this stuff is worthless. Obviously didn't expect it to last past a week, but it didn't last past a cold water rinse. Don't waste your money.
Jenna S.
Houston
I have used every shade from this brand and they have worked great for me every time. They faded nicely and lasted about a month or more. They also had really good pigmentation and smelled amazing.
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
Very disappointed with this product. It left my hair with a nasty grey/green/brown color. And my hair was blond before this. I used to use these products all the time. I just wasted my money and time on this.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
I’ve actually not used this exact kind but I’ve used the rock on in blue and I was very impressed with this brand. By far my most favorite. Easy to use and vibrant. Would buy again and would recommend:))
Kelly M.
I have to change my previous review! We bleached my hair using the Radical Bleach Kit with the cap, which worked wonderfully, and then applied the Tripped Up Turquoise all over my hair. We checked the color at 20 minutes since I have some gray hair and decided to leave the color on for another ten minutes. After rinsing and blow drying I can positively I will not be using BTZ again. The color not only didn't stick to the bleached parts but it's not even turquoise! I have light green and grayish blue on the small amount that did stick.
eloweez t.
This brand is one of my favorites so saying that... The color jams lines is not worth the packaging it is in. Watered down mess is all it is. U can't even heat ur hair to get in the cuticle because it just runs down ur neck. Washed right out even with my sulfate free shampoo in cold water
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Smells just as good as all of the other Color Jamz colors I have tried. Love the simple application and bright color of the dye. Can't wait to try more colors!
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
For this product worked great. it left it a nice turquois .. it actually lasted a long time and it doesn't have a bad smell
Jordynne W.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
I love this color it leaves the perfect tone to your hair you can't go wrong with this one if you want a pretty turquoise
felipa a.
I've tried this color for me it didn't really turn out it looked like an odd green.