Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Tripped Up Turquois uploaded by Kelly M.Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Tripped Up Turquois uploaded by Vanna V.

BY BEYOND THE ZONE

Beyond The Zone Color Jamz Semi Permanent Hair Color is fun and vibrant color that is quick and easy to apply. see more...

Kelly M.
I have to change my previous review! We bleached my hair using the Radical Bleach Kit with the cap, which worked wonderfully, and then applied the Tripped Up Turquoise all over my hair. We checked the color at 20 minutes since I have some gray hair and decided to leave the color on for another ten minutes. After rinsing and blow drying I can positively I will not be using BTZ again. The color not only didn't stick to the bleached parts but it's not even turquoise! I have light green and grayish blue on the small amount that did stick.
eloweez t.
This brand is one of my favorites so saying that... The color jams lines is not worth the packaging it is in. Watered down mess is all it is. U can't even heat ur hair to get in the cuticle because it just runs down ur neck. Washed right out even with my sulfate free shampoo in cold water
Vivian B.
Laton, CA
For this product worked great. it left it a nice turquois .. it actually lasted a long time and it doesn't have a bad smell
Vanna V.
Fresno , CA
Smells just as good as all of the other Color Jamz colors I have tried. Love the simple application and bright color of the dye. Can't wait to try more colors!
felipa a.
I've tried this color for me it didn't really turn out it looked like an odd green.
Kristi R.
The only reason I gave this two stars is because it worked in my friends hair for a little while. I bought it for myself and bleached my hair then applied the color and waited 45 minutes to wash it out...none of my hair changed once the color was washed out. I have used many at home hair colors before but this is by far the worst one I have ever used.